Buttslut sighting
OT Supporter
Sep 16, 2003

Remy Bressant

40 big girls and a bottle
OT Supporter
Jul 24, 2015
SoCal
@Remy Bressant that sink hole has been there over a month apparently.... shocking absolutely no one down here :rofl:

You shitting me?
Those don’t last 48 hours out here.

Just to be clear that’s like a 3 hour job to fix for a crew of 3 with a backhoe or mini-ex.
And every single municipality owns at lease one backhoe. This should have long since been repaired.
Only reason I can think of for it not is there is some wonky zoning in that area where the pipe is technically private from the main to the building and that’s a leaking service and not a leaking main.

Last edited:

pookrat

Dec 6, 2002
The Woodlands
You shitting me?

Just to be clear that’s like a 3 hour job to fix for a crew of 3 with a backhoe or mini-ex.
And every single municipality owns at lease one backhoe. This should have long since been repaired.
Only reason I can think of for it not is there is some wonky zoning in that area where the pipe is technically private from the main to the building and that’s a leaking service and not a leaking main.
Welcome to New Orleans.

Mrfrosty

Club Astros member #0001.
OT Supporter
Nov 3, 2008
Metry, LA
You shitting me?

:rofl: oh man. If it's fixed in three years, we're shocked. When I leave work next week I'll take a picture of the main road by the Superdome leading to the interstate. It's been fucked up since before covid was a thing. I actually don't even take that route anymore because I don't want my suspension fucked up

Reactions: Nikuk

TheEvil1

Hell is other people
OT Supporter
Jul 4, 2003
WNY
:rofl: oh man. If it's fixed in three years, we're shocked. When I leave work next week I'll take a picture of the main road by the Superdome leading to the interstate. It's been fucked up since before covid was a thing. I actually don't even take that route anymore because I don't want my suspension fucked up
draw a big penis around is or some curse words

someone will be all like "think of the children"

and itll get fixed

rcm

Bully Troll Crew
OT Supporter
Dec 30, 2004
You shitting me?

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman