am i looking for something that doesn't exist? v. calculator

Jinx

forever sugarplum
Sep 25, 2005
Indianapolis, Indiana
i've been working on my desk setup, and i've realized i would really love a desktop scientific calculator, like the office ones (tape printout not necessary but would be awesome) that have all of the financial functions. as it stands, i have a casio 991ex, TI-30, and TI-36, i just want something that i'm not going to constantly misplace. :o

Simple

Sexy Beatch
Nov 29, 2001
Edmonton, Alberta
i've been working on my desk setup, and i've realized i would really love a desktop scientific calculator, like the office ones (tape printout not necessary but would be awesome) that have all of the financial functions. as it stands, i have a casio 991ex, TI-30, and TI-36, i just want something that i'm not going to constantly misplace. :o
use the windows one dumbass

TS
TS
Jinx

Jinx

forever sugarplum
Sep 25, 2005
Indianapolis, Indiana
use the windows one dumbass
i hate the computer one :o the scientific version doesn't have as much functionality as my handheld. i haven't found an online one that i like. :dunno:

If you misplace a ti-89 in your office, a bigger calculator is the least of your problems
i was taking it back and forth between home and school. i eventually got one for my backpack and one for my desk, but it's more like i'll do my homework in the dining room and then leave it in there, then scramble through my desk wondering where the fuck it went :o

Thumpin'Ram

I'll level with you. These bags weren't designed f
Jul 15, 2001
Goodbye mailbox
i hate the computer one :o the scientific version doesn't have as much functionality as my handheld. i haven't found an online one that i like. :dunno:

i was taking it back and forth between home and school. i eventually got one for my backpack and one for my desk, but it's more like i'll do my homework in the dining room and then leave it in there, then scramble through my desk wondering where the fuck it went :o
I bought 2.

Also you can always use Matlab, maple, etc.. when you become proficient, on your pc

Narc

Tuanigamanuolepola Tagovailoa
OT Supporter
Aug 10, 2005
Just grabbed my TI-89 and one of the batteries (expired in 2015) has left some corrosion. Been over a decade since I've used it. Its definitely from the early 2000s

wat?
I apologize, that bookmark was meant for @SkiMax

Reactions: DCC
TS
TS
Jinx

Jinx

forever sugarplum
Sep 25, 2005
Indianapolis, Indiana
shiiit, how funny would it be to refurb one of those commodore ones? :mamoru:

Reactions: whatever

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman