TECH Am I the only one who does this? v. Change design like 50x a year, till it's perfect.

komplex

God dammit, for being a perfectionist. It's great and it's annoying. Anyone else think okay, this design looks amazing! Then next week you pull it back up start changing it and a year later you've changed it 50+ times.. And you keep changing bits and pieces of the design.. I guess I envy trying to have the best designs in the world too much; never satisfied.

:mamoru: :hsd:

ps. How long does it take you guys to finish a full website, that you would love to display as your own?
Not a cheap niche site, but a real quailty site, you're best work, something you'd be proud to show off?

Pepsi1975

Mod of the Year
Jan 6, 2005
Detroit
I am bad too, I am like on my 3rd or 4th design for my business site and already planning on changing it again soon lol

pharmokan

OT Supporter
Oct 18, 2002
L.A.
yeah u tend to not be happy with a project, and give up on it, and you never showcase your work because you feel like you didnt do enough of a good job

so you can never respect yourself because of it

:hs:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448