SPORTS Am I the only one who got this PM?

Zoolander

OT Supporter
Jan 10, 2005
Michigan
suportrtroopz said:
any bets i have with you are canceled. i do not want to do any ban bets whatsoever. we had the condit / gsp one going, but condit got injured, not major, will still fight, but it's not what i agreed to.

so the bet is void.

Backing out of a ban bet is a auto ban, right?

TS
TS
Zoolander

Zoolander

OT Supporter
Jan 10, 2005
Michigan
Too many stipulations to your bets.

I offer you one or both of these.

I take Penn over Diaz, wager 6 month ban against your 1 year ban.

I take Condit over GSP, wager 6 month ban against your 1 year ban.

I'm your huckleberry

you can all thank me when he's gone for 6 months

It needs to be official, not just a "I'm your huckleberry", like I'm supposed to know what the fuck that means.

If somebody wants to accept my bet, they need to straight out say it. No BS coding, secret wording bullshit, because they can back out of it saying I took it the wrong way.

This looks to me like a bet proposed and accepted:

1315950372.jpg

:dunno:

checkii, will you please just say "I accept your GSP/Condit bet" so he'll shut up and can get banned?

I accept your GSP/Condit bet

support, enjoy the ban

The line shifted though, seriously.

I'll take the bet, but accordingly to the bookmakers.

Condit is currently a 3-1 dog.

So it's only fair that the bet be made with my 6 months against that faggots 18 months.

No no no, you offered the bet and he accepted 30 minutes later. It's on the original terms.You don't get to stall for 4 days and then go LOL THE ODDS CHANGED.

:werd:

mod has spoken.

gonna suck is GSP gets wrecked :rofl:

OK, whatever you guys want to play like that, makes no difference to me.

Condit is going to beat that ass anyways. I was just trying to be fair.

:dunno:

brock3931

Jun 16, 2006
Albuquerque, NM
BWHAHAHAHA!!!!

Shame he agreed to a bet that a mod approved. it doesn't matter if he does it in a full body cast, as long as Condit steps into that cage the bet stands.
All his talk about injuries and everything else is him trying to back out. The bet has been taken and mod approved, he's fucked.

checkii

ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว
Jun 29, 2003
rain street
:rofl:

just saw i had a PM from him

eyy dude - condit suffered minor injury in training, he's still on the card but i think it would be fair if we either upped the odds against you, or just cancel the bet straight out.

i don't feel right going forward with the bet anymore. it's not what we had originally agreed to, now that he's injured.

let me know which one you want to do.

bwahahahhahaha

eagleclaw

Backing out of a ban bet is a auto ban, right?

After sifting through the post i never had a bet with you so i have no idea what you are talking about.

just saw i had a PM from him

here is the bet, and if you look i am asking him, not telling him the bet is void. the bet is still good, but i am hoping that he is a man of honor and integrity and will void out the bet for the reasons mentioned.

brock3931

Jun 16, 2006
Albuquerque, NM
After sifting through the post i never had a bet with you so i have no idea what you are talking about.

here is the bet, and if you look i am asking him, not telling him the bet is void. the bet is still good, but i am hoping that he is a man of honor and integrity and will void out the bet for the reasons mentioned.

A man of honor would honor his original bet regardless. How can you hope he is a man of honor when you are proving yourself not to be? just stick to your original bet and shut up about it.

brock3931

Jun 16, 2006
Albuquerque, NM
The funniest part about this whole thing is suport never planned on anyone taking the original bet. He fucked himself and is now looking for any way out.
"I am hoping he is a man of honor and integrity". What a fucking joke.

TS
TS
Zoolander

Zoolander

OT Supporter
Jan 10, 2005
Michigan
You're a faggot.

I didn't have any bets with you, I had them with checkii.

Like I said in my reply to your PM, you're a fuckign retard. Dont get mad at me because you dont know who you have bets with. Stop asking for bullshit odds and i'll be more than happy to bet with you.

TS
TS
Zoolander

Zoolander

OT Supporter
Jan 10, 2005
Michigan
The funniest part about this whole thing is suport never planned on anyone taking the original bet. He fucked himself and is now looking for any way out.
Talk shit and then run to your mommy hoping she'll save you. I bet on Tiger winning 10 tournaments in 2010/2011. But I never thought he would get caught cheating... I wouldnt have placed the bet had I known that. Good thing Bodog was cool about it and kept my money.

TS
TS
Zoolander

Zoolander

OT Supporter
Jan 10, 2005
Michigan
Is this guy serious?

suportrtroopz said:
Zoolander said:
suportrtroopz said:
any bets i have with you are canceled. i do not want to do any ban bets whatsoever. we had the condit / gsp one going, but condit got injured, not major, will still fight, but it's not what i agreed to.

so the bet is void.

You had a bet with Checkii not me, backing out = ban.

You're a faggot, I bet with checkii not with you. You said I had a bet with you and we didn;t :rofl::rofl:

checkii

ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว
Jun 29, 2003
rain street

yeah, he must not know me very well...

eagleclaw

yeah, he must not know me very well...

the bet is still on like i said.

i left it up to you, but as expected i didn't expect you to be willing so we shall move forward.

enjoy your ban.

if there was another fight we didnt see eye to eye on id bet you too to get you outta here sooner..

you take sonnen i take stann - i get 1 month ban you get 2.5 month ban, let's go mother fucker... man up. fair odds according to the bookies.

TS
TS
Zoolander

Zoolander

OT Supporter
Jan 10, 2005
Michigan

i left it up to you, but as expected i didn't expect you to be willing so we shall move forward.

enjoy your ban.

if there was another fight we didnt see eye to eye on id bet you too to get you outta here sooner..

you take sonnen i take stann - i get 1 month ban you get 2.5 month ban, let's go mother fucker... man up. fair odds according to the bookies.
:rofl:

TS
TS
Zoolander

Zoolander

OT Supporter
Jan 10, 2005
Michigan

enjoy your ban.

You take Kenny, i'll take Jose. Kenny wins, im gone for 2 months. Jose wins, you're gone for 4.

Jose showed us in his last fight cutting weight is too much for him. hes going to struggle with Kens pace, and struggle to stop those elbows. Take it faggot.

Joe_Cool

Judge Judy and Executioner
OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2003
BWHAHAHAHA!!!!

Shame he agreed to a bet that a mod approved. it doesn't matter if he does it in a full body cast, as long as Condit steps into that cage the bet stands.
All his talk about injuries and everything else is him trying to back out. The bet has been taken and mod approved, he's fucked.

This. You can't just unilaterally cancel a bet. The only way you get out of it is if checkii agrees.

Joe_Cool

Judge Judy and Executioner
OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2003
And this isn't like a money bet where you can just decide not to pay. If your guy loses, you get banned, regardless of whether you consent or not. Because you already agreed to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec