Amazon Key... free $30 for letting some amazon delivery driver rob my house

herpes

OT Supporter
Jun 4, 2005
dfw

Jk lol I'm doing this every fucking time from here on out

Cliffs: amazon gives their top tier drivers a one time use code to open your garage door just long enough to drop off a package.

TS
TS
herpes

herpes

OT Supporter
Jun 4, 2005
dfw
Yea, i'm not giving someone that makes just barely over minimum wage access to my garage when i'm not home.
I wfh so I'm not worried about it but they basically said they only let their top tier drivers do this.

The guy that rolls up into your driveway in his 1997 pontiac grand am isn't getting garage deliveries.

• Haha
Reactions: whatever

turbo35

haters gonna hate
May 8, 2001
Seattle-ish, WA
I heard them advertising Walmart employees who will deliver groceries AND PUT THEM AWAY FOR YOU recently.

I can’t even begin to fathom who thought giving Walmart employees access to your home was a good idea :yikes:
I delivered for a last-mile Amazon delivery contractor 3 years ago. I'd get these all the time, usually just a front door code to a house/townhouse/garage. Weirded me out unlocking a stranger's house, I'd open the door just far enough to get the package in and left.

FreakinSyco

OT Supporter
Apr 6, 2004
Both times I've tried it the garage wouldn't open for the drivers. Works fine from the myQ app. :dunno: got the credit which was all that mattered.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor