Amazon list prezzies thank yous and pics n stuff <3

12xalt

Menopause SUCKS
Super Moderator
Sep 14, 2001
Hazel Dell, WA (Portland, OR)
Unless you didn't mean for it to be a mystery? There was no note :nikko:

Anywoo, looking forward to putting this together. Dunno if it'll be this weekend, or on Christmas Eve/Day/Weekend. I felt the pic needed to be taken with some replica pics (my participation plaque, that's me codriving that same car for that same rally in my av, and the other is the roommate competing in a different rally). May have to replace the 5 car number with 205 instead (and get another mini fig to put in as the codriver)

nine

OT Supporter
Jun 23, 2004
so. cal.
Also thanks for confirming that it got there safe. A couple other people are on my naughty list now.

Colleen

Apr 3, 2002
🇨🇦
Oh man.. how many years have you done rally in the winter? This must be the first year in a while you missed?

TS
TS
12xalt

12xalt

Menopause SUCKS
Super Moderator
Sep 14, 2001
Oh man.. how many years have you done rally in the winter? This must be the first year in a while you missed?

Oh geez, I'm dreading the upcoming FB memories :wtc: the one today was from last year and the roof rack the roommate made for my car to carry extra fuel cans since we always drive up the back way now

yeah, it's been a long time since I haven't gone, I think out of all the years since it's started I've only missed maybe 2 years, and they weren't back to back

and of course, they announced it's cancellation smack in the middle of the Pacific Forest Rally weekend (which was also cancelled, and I was spending that whole weekend mourning it's loss)

I almost wore my Big White Winter Rally long sleeved tee today too. Maybe I'll wear it on Friday

• Sad
Reactions: Colleen

Colleen

Apr 3, 2002
🇨🇦
Oh geez, I'm dreading the upcoming FB memories :wtc: the one today was from last year and the roof rack the roommate made for my car to carry extra fuel cans since we always drive up the back way now

yeah, it's been a long time since I haven't gone, I think out of all the years since it's started I've only missed maybe 2 years, and they weren't back to back

and of course, they announced it's cancellation smack in the middle of the Pacific Forest Rally weekend (which was also cancelled, and I was spending that whole weekend mourning it's loss)

I almost wore my Big White Winter Rally long sleeved tee today too. Maybe I'll wear it on Friday
Yah that sucks:( I always look forward to hanging with you when you're in town.

Maybe next year :x:

pookrat

Dec 6, 2002
The Woodlands
Unless you didn't mean for it to be a mystery? There was no note :nikko:

Anywoo, looking forward to putting this together. Dunno if it'll be this weekend, or on Christmas Eve/Day/Weekend. I felt the pic needed to be taken with some replica pics (my participation plaque, that's me codriving that same car for that same rally in my av, and the other is the roommate competing in a different rally). May have to replace the 5 car number with 205 instead (and get another mini fig to put in as the codriver)

That is awesome. ANd should definitely modify just enough so it matches the car you co-drove.

TS
TS
12xalt

12xalt

Menopause SUCKS
Super Moderator
Sep 14, 2001
no, I still haven't put the audi together :o

However, I just got a little portable speaker, it's going to come in handy for audiobooks when I'm not in the car (my phone speaker sucks), or when I'm in the truck because it doesn't have a stereo I can use with my phone. I have a different once, but for some reason it sucks for audiobooks and words or sounds will get dropped. My roommate has this same brand I just got and it works great for audiobooks, so am really hoping this one does too :x: right now it's doubling as a computer speaker since my old ones recently died. So, to whichever of you that sent it, thank you so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman