GAME Amazon's MMORPG 'New World' launches today.

deaddweeb

Gundy, Gunder, Gunthy, Goonter, Günder... GUNTER!
OT Supporter
Aug 15, 2004
Everett, WA
I need something new to play. Nothing seems to keep me interested anymore. I'm over WoW. :o

CitznFish

Don't live life by a single sentence
OT Supporter
Jun 12, 2002
SoCal
Wait until they integrate this with Alexa and push in game ads for Amazon products

• Haha
Reactions: Nom

STUCKHEAD

Aug 26, 2003
Washington
I need something new to play. Nothing seems to keep me interested anymore. I'm over WoW. :o
I've played a ton of WoW in the past to include Classic/BC Classic. This game is really fun, lots to do and really well done. Graphics and atmosphere are insane. PvP is a TON of fun because a level 20 can beat a Max level because they normalize the levels. The 60's still have advantages but it's not impossible. The sound design is I N C R E D I B L E, this game does have more farming but it's so satisfying and fun. 8/10 would recommend.

• Haha
Reactions: Dismay and Cicada

deaddweeb

Gundy, Gunder, Gunthy, Goonter, Günder... GUNTER!
OT Supporter
Aug 15, 2004
Everett, WA
I've played a ton of WoW in the past to include Classic/BC Classic. This game is really fun, lots to do and really well done. Graphics and atmosphere are insane. PvP is a TON of fun because a level 20 can beat a Max level because they normalize the levels. The 60's still have advantages but it's not impossible. The sound design is I N C R E D I B L E, this game does have more farming but it's so satisfying and fun. 8/10 would recommend.
I'll give it a look.

Reactions: STUCKHEAD

STUCKHEAD

Aug 26, 2003
Washington
It looks terrible
l8gz5sgaguq71.png
a2124pbpdys71.png
ruoa0a5uaar71.png
34g1yi269qn71.jpg

4xoxgj4pc7s71.jpg
h3oo8802kms71.jpg
osaok2cznls71.jpg
mz5pnaqc0js71.jpg

STUCKHEAD

Aug 26, 2003
Washington
Reminder, this is a huge world that would take 2.5+ hours to run from east to west coast (not using fast travel or hearthstone)

vtlmfwv8dks71.png
p7cx6ikkv7r71.jpg

STUCKHEAD

Aug 26, 2003
Washington
Game is far from perfect, the character models can use some work. But if you're looking for a PVP focused Action MMO RPG then this is hard to beat.

Reactions: Cicada

Cicada

Abraham $LINK’in
OT Supporter
Sep 30, 2008
SoCal
@Cicada for an MMO, it's pretty excellent. I've been playing WoW with the same group of friends since 2005 and we all seem to like it. :shrug:
I dunno what it is with MMOs; can’t really get into em anymore — and for a long period of my life I played like everything that came out since UO in ‘97

Reactions: Twinsen

STUCKHEAD

Aug 26, 2003
Washington
I dunno what it is with MMOs; can’t really get into em anymore — and for a long period of my life I played like everything that came out since UO in ‘97
I love open world unscripted interations and PvP. I haven't played as many MMO's as others, mainly WoW and now this.

Reactions: Cicada

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peterparl19