GAME Amazon's MMORPG 'New World' launches today.

STUCKHEAD

Aug 26, 2003
Washington
I really enjoy it, just have been busy and haven't played in a week :hs:
My man, I'm same, I was actually on vacation on game release so I just started a new toon on Sunday, sitting at level 30 having a blast world PvPing and leveling trade skills and farming. I'm seriously blow away by the sound design and the scores of the game. Who knew chopping trees down and mining for ore could be so satisfying.

D_Nice

Super-Moderator
Super Moderator
Feb 2, 2001
houston
My man, I'm same, I was actually on vacation on game release so I just started a new toon on Sunday, sitting at level 30 having a blast world PvPing and leveling trade skills and farming. I'm seriously blow away by the sound design and the scores of the game. Who knew chopping trees down and mining for ore could be so satisfying.
Level 30 here as well. Just messing around with trade skills now. I haven't played around with PvP at all, but I'm not really a PvP person. I've only done very limited grouping, but group combat looks kind of sloppy.

STUCKHEAD

Aug 26, 2003
Washington
Level 30 here as well. Just messing around with trade skills now. I haven't played around with PvP at all, but I'm not really a PvP person. I've only done very limited grouping, but group combat looks kind of sloppy.
:h5: How do you like the game? I honestly flag for PvP at all times for the bonus exp, most people are too scared to flag so it's free real estate. The instances are just okay, but in all honesty I just want to PvP most of the time :rofl:

D_Nice

Super-Moderator
Super Moderator
Feb 2, 2001
houston
:h5: How do you like the game? I honestly flag for PvP at all times for the bonus exp, most people are too scared to flag so it's free real estate. The instances are just okay, but in all honesty I just want to PvP most of the time :rofl:
So far I honestly like it. I didn't know about the flagging bonus.

Reactions: STUCKHEAD

STUCKHEAD

Aug 26, 2003
Washington
So far I honestly like it. I didn't know about the flagging bonus.
10% exp gain, plus if you gank other players that haven't died in awhile you gain a grip of exp from ganking them

edit: there's also a loot table and they can drop grey/green/blue/purples :nod:

deaddweeb

Gundy, Gunder, Gunthy, Goonter, Günder... GUNTER!
OT Supporter
Aug 15, 2004
Everett, WA
I can't get into my steam account, so until I can recover that, which is probably never unless I can find my Halflife CD key, this will have to wait.

D_Nice

Super-Moderator
Super Moderator
Feb 2, 2001
houston
10% exp gain, plus if you gank other players that haven't died in awhile you gain a grip of exp from ganking them

edit: there's also a loot table and they can drop grey/green/blue/purples :nod:
Do you lose any of your shit on death from pvp?

STUCKHEAD

Aug 26, 2003
Washington
I saw a couple clips of streamers saying if you dont have tons of time to play then dont bother with it. @STUCKHEAD Would you agree with that?
It all depends on how you want to play - I'm playing pretty casually, about 80 hours in, about to hit max level. I'm having a blast but I also have a wife and one year old Son who need me :hmm: I have friends putting 10+ hours a day in since release, and I have friends who are putting 1-2 hours in after work. Everyone's having a good time.

A few people left to play Elyon but they all came back.

PVP is satisfying and they are adding back the "Battleground" of the game called Outpost Rush tomorrow.

Reactions: TMoNeE

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peterparl19