GAME Amazon's MMORPG 'New World' launches today.

STUCKHEAD

Aug 26, 2003
Washington

He has great points, but he's about as salty as /r/newworldgame

play the game, make your own opinion.

As a pretty hardcore WoW Vanilla and Classic PvP player (Gladiator Ranked Multi Season) I'm having fun and I think this game looks and sounds incredible.

Relax Preppy

OT Supporter
May 22, 2003
Washington, D.C.
downloaded this weekend, never played an mmorpg but am liking this a lot... level 20 running life staff/hammer with heavy armor :hsugh:

have fire staff, and ice glove thing equally leveled up but the fire staff shit is bugged and ice glove uses too much mana :o

STUCKHEAD

Aug 26, 2003
Washington
Currently lvl 42 and I average like 10 - 12 hours a day because I gather and craft the entire time I'm working from home taking phone calls. The game is a shit ton of fun. The FPS combat is fun, elite mobs with friends is fun... literally have not had this much fun with an MMO in 10 years.
:nod: Harvesting and crafting is a ton of fun

Reactions: Radicus

STUCKHEAD

Aug 26, 2003
Washington
downloaded this weekend, never played an mmorpg but am liking this a lot... level 20 running life staff/hammer with heavy armor :hsugh:

have fire staff, and ice glove thing equally leveled up but the fire staff shit is bugged and ice glove uses too much mana :o
Got 60 last week, I'm heavy armor with lifestaff sword/board paladin build. It's legit for PVP (Outpost Rush, War) because I'm an unkillable frontline healer. I'm often top 5. I would never level that way though - too slow and low dps.

Radicus

Jul 5, 2005
Free State
Totally exploited the hatchet bug and leveled my hatchet to 20 and got from 45 - 47 yesterday just killing elite mobs in Brightwood. :rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: Twinsen

STUCKHEAD

Aug 26, 2003
Washington
Currently lvl 42 and I average like 10 - 12 hours a day because I gather and craft the entire time I'm working from home taking phone calls. The game is a shit ton of fun. The FPS combat is fun, elite mobs with friends is fun... literally have not had this much fun with an MMO in 10 years.
Hatchet fixed, hope you enjoyed your free lvls tho

Reactions: Radicus

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec