GAME Amazon's MMORPG 'New World' launches today.

Dusty Busterson

OT Supporter
Sep 19, 2007
Las Vegas
l8gz5sgaguq71.png
a2124pbpdys71.png
ruoa0a5uaar71.png
34g1yi269qn71.jpg

4xoxgj4pc7s71.jpg
h3oo8802kms71.jpg
osaok2cznls71.jpg
mz5pnaqc0js71.jpg
No, I wouldn’t say it looks terrible at all. How does it play though…

STUCKHEAD

Aug 26, 2003
Washington
Anyone playing this shit? I bought it on sale yesterday. Game seems DEAD
There are definitely dead servers, mine is one of them. AGS still has a lot of people playing but they are losing people cause they aren't merging servers yet. I'm still having fun in wars, duels, and outpost rush.

KingGargantuan

♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
Oct 4, 2001
VABeach
I think I played that for a few weeks. :rofl:

Then ended up on Asheron's Call and EQ 1/2.
Bro. Asherons call is up. Been playing again for a couple weeks and it’s still just as addicting as ever if not more. They released the code and some randoms got together and put up servers.

What server were you on? I was on Leafcull. 1999-2000something

KingGargantuan

♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
Oct 4, 2001
VABeach
i started in middle school and played through highschool on darktide

messed with emulators a bit here and there but its just not the same with nobody playing imo
There are servers now and tons of people playing. In fact there’s an event right now if you deliver 4 packages you get 150 million xp. It’s on a 20 hour timer. People just swearing alt accounts to themselves and running presents all day.

Go from 7-62 after 10-15 minutes. 7 after leaving training hall

I’ve been running these things nonstop for 3 days.

BrianCash

Jan 25, 2009
Chicago
There are servers now and tons of people playing. In fact there’s an event right now if you deliver 4 packages you get 150 million xp. It’s on a 20 hour timer. People just swearing alt accounts to themselves and running presents all day.

I just started a new char and wish I would have known this sooner :rofl: Do you just bring the gifts you pick up to that wintertown to turn them in?

• Haha
Reactions: KingGargantuan

93rx7

OT Supporter
Feb 14, 2009
Your base

Which server is that?

KingGargantuan

♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
Oct 4, 2001
VABeach
I just started a new char and wish I would have known this sooner :rofl: Do you just bring the gifts you pick up to that wintertown to turn them in?
You go to the winter town, get a letter from the guy and 4 packages. There are three different letters you can get.

Each letter has a list of 4 kids in 4 different towns. After you deliver you go back to the guy in the winter town and get your 150mil

Also I’m not 100% sure it’s every server but it is on Coldeve

I think it’s called “package delivery” and one of the acpedia sites has cords for all the drop offs. I’m trying to figure out the macro program and waypoints so I can automate some of this and get some free time back :rofl:

Edit: https://asheron.fandom.com/wiki/Package_Delivery

Last edited:

93rx7

OT Supporter
Feb 14, 2009
Your base
I’m on coldeve

There are others but this one usually has 900+. A lot are buff bits and people running small armies but there’s still a few towns with constant people running around.
Fuck i started of reefcull last night lol.
Couldn't find shit about this magic quest though.

Will try again on coldeve now

BrianCash

Jan 25, 2009
Chicago
You go to the winter town, get a letter from the guy and 4 packages. There are three different letters you can get.

Each letter has a list of 4 kids in 4 different towns. After you deliver you go back to the guy in the winter town and get your 150mil

I think it’s called “package delivery” and one of the acpedia sites has cords for all the drop offs. I’m trying to figure out the macro program and waypoints so I can automate some of this and get some free time back :rofl:
He doesn’t give me a letter he just says how excited he is for Christmas wtf

93rx7

OT Supporter
Feb 14, 2009
Your base

Edit: https://asheron.fandom.com/wiki/Package_Delivery
u gon run my noob thru this quest ? :)

KingGargantuan

♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
Oct 4, 2001
VABeach
He doesn’t give me a letter he just says how excited he is for Christmas wtf
Are you on coldeve? Dunno if it’s going on all servers

This is the guy

Also has coordinates for the people you give the packages to, depending on the letter you get

BrianCash

Jan 25, 2009
Chicago
Are you on coldeve? Dunno if it’s going on all servers

This is the guy

Also has coordinates for the people you give the packages to, depending on the letter you get
No, I'm on a server with a bunch of butthurt WoW players it seems like. I will try and check it out again later tonight.

• Haha

KingGargantuan

♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
Oct 4, 2001
VABeach
No, I'm on a server with a bunch of butthurt WoW players it seems like. I will try and check it out again later tonight.
If you’re not invested much into that server you can come to coldeve. The monarchy I fell into is massive and they play a lot and are super helpful.

I’m still “new” as far as gear but this event and some vassals has me at 120 on my main and a trade mule that’s never killed a thing. And I have 3 other accounts all sworn in so like… 20’ish characters all over 60 :rofl:

Reactions: 93rx7

BrianCash

Jan 25, 2009
Chicago
If you’re not invested much into that server you can come to coldeve. The monarchy I fell into is massive and they play a lot and are super helpful.

I’m still “new” as far as gear but this event and some vassals has me at 120 on my main and a trade mule that’s never killed a thing. And I have 3 other accounts all sworn in so like… 20’ish characters all over 60 :rofl:
Not at all and might take you up on that, I just picked the game up and only lvl 15.

KingGargantuan

♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
Oct 4, 2001
VABeach
Not at all and might take you up on that, I just picked the game up and only lvl 15.
Ah yea you can be level 62 on a new character in 10-15 minutes.

It teaches you about the network hub a little.

I can run you thru later if you don’t figure it out. Have to do some last minute Christmas shopping

Basically use that link for coords once you get to the right town, turn in, run back to the town network. Repeat until they’re all turned in and then go talk to the guy in the frozen land again

It’s repeatable every 20 hours but you can get mules to level 62. Start one of every character type, etc.

Reactions: BrianCash

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec