ENT Amber Heard nose beers right in front of judge.

Sir Vic Smasher

non-crew Reactions 👑
OT Supporter
May 6, 2005
Dank Timeline

giphy.gif

HUGE

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
I have to admit, while this case obviously had no actual meaning for my life, as someone who went through having horrible false accusations made against me by a crazy narcissist, I do feel a certain amount of vindication in this outcome.
Have a good friend who's going through something similar right now.

• Support
Reactions: Highlander_77

Highlander_77

Madre de Dios! Es el Pollo Diablo!!!
Dec 7, 2000
New England
Johnny is a voice for all men

It shouldn't be about men or women, tbh. This is about abusers and victims, regardless of gender. I would hate to see this create a situation where women who are actual abuse victims become afraid to speak up (moreso than they already are), but we need to start looking at accusations like this more objectively.

wait*what

OT Supporter
Mar 8, 2007
Houston, TX
It shouldn't be about men or women, tbh. This is about abusers and victims, regardless of gender. I would hate to see this create a situation where women who are actual abuse victims become afraid to speak up (moreso than they already are), but we need to start looking at accusations like this more objectively.

Relax bro I was only kidding

• Haha
Reactions: Genius/GZA

amalgamas

OT Supporter
Jan 7, 2007
Somewhere, AZ
And women that have been abused and get ignored because women like her lie.
I'm just glad to see a liar punished.

The annoying thing is seeing SOME of the "believe all women" crowd double down in their defense of her because even one chink in the armor means that the whole belief system crumbles.

It's like how many of them stuck by Mattress Girl Emma Sulkowicz, even after it came out that she was just a bitter ex, and she tried to play off her false rape allegations as a "performative art piece".

Why can't we just all agree that "trust but verify" is the best way?

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WildenSowl