ENT Amber Heard nose beers right in front of judge.

Twinsen

Resident Negro
OT Supporter
Mar 12, 2006
Memphis, TN
giphy.gif
middlefinger-hands.gif

SCirone

Aug 18, 2004
I’m always amazed when men cheat on goddesses. I’m looking at you Jay Z 👀

She is starting a new job and I’m thinking about joining her. Different department, different locations, same BS. So we will survive this moment in time with no mind numbing frivolous nonsense. But thank you for the suggestion!

Was it Chris Rock who said "No matter how hot she is, there's some guy somewhere that's sick of her bullshit."

Disguy

Batman > Moon Knight
OT Supporter
Oct 26, 2004

She is starting a new job and I’m thinking about joining her. Different department, different locations, same BS. So we will survive this moment in time with no mind numbing frivolous nonsense. But thank you for the suggestion!
One person's dream girl is another man's nightmare.

EDIT: In general, all I know about Shakira is that her hips don't lie.

Remy Bressant

40 big girls and a bottle
OT Supporter
Jul 24, 2015
SoCal

"goddesses" :rofl:
shes just another person who happens to sing well and gets lots of attention/money for it. She has normal relationship problems amplified by what said money/attention does to her ego in private.

that being said, Shakira is like top 5 all time.

Reactions: michael

borazhasleftthebuilding

half black lives matter, too
OT Supporter
Feb 11, 2005
in da forest
@kitty you, like most people, are spending too much time on shit that doesn't matter in this case. This is a defamation case. Johnny is suing Amber for defamation over her Washington Post op-ed piece. All she has to do is prove that he abused her one time and he loses this case. That's it. All this other stuff doesn't matter in regards to the case itself. Sure Johnny is making himself look good in the court of public opinion. But in the end none of it will matter when it comes to the actual merits of what this case is about.
Nicolas cage face off GIF on GIFER - by Vuktilar

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US

Amber Heard Verdict Sends A Message To Black Women Everywhere​

If the mistreatment of a wealthy blonde haired, blue-eyed white actress is ridiculed by the world, what does that mean for Black women?​

Ranger-AO

IED Hunter
OT Supporter
Nov 23, 2004
A bad place

Attachments

• oof-old-man.gif
    oof-old-man.gif
    3.9 MB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WildenSowl