America is fucking doomed

mollywhop

πŸ€™ Dick was moist as fuck πŸ€™
OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
the fucking kid :bowrofl: jesus christ I've gone from "this is funny" to abject horror in the last few years and now I'm right back to just laughing at the absurdity because we'll all be dead soon

amalgamas

OT Supporter
Jan 7, 2007
Somewhere, AZ
Wonder how many of these people are printing out those fake cards that are supposed to get them out of wearing a mask.

My SO has had to kick a not unsubstantial number of those people out of their bakery because they come in without a mask and try to present that obviously printed at home card as a reason why they don't have one.

Reactions: FDT

mollywhop

πŸ€™ Dick was moist as fuck πŸ€™
OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
Wonder how many of these people are printing out those fake cards that are supposed to get them out of wearing a mask.

My SO has had to kick a not unsubstantial number of those people out of their bakery because they come in without a mask and try to present that obviously printed at home card as a reason why they don't have one.

curious to see some of the legal mess that comes out of this in a few years

melroy

wonderin how many people ITT have been meditating
Apr 1, 2018
Didn't you tell me I needed help?
Yeah and you do. It’s not a competition. Also the emoji immediately afterwards should indicate I’m joking. Mostly like how the people who say things like β€œI woulda drove through the crowd” at blm protest threads are kidding right?

Meat Popsicle

You're stewed, butt wad!
OT Supporter
Apr 26, 2002
The Middle
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright Β© 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan