An estimated 9 million people died of hunger or hunger related diseases in 2017

TS
TS
BStork

BStork

Suck My Beak From The Back™️
OT Supporter
Apr 28, 2007
No pol tag because feeding people shouldn't be political suck my fucking dick.

Reactions: Divine

Ron

OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2003
What’s crazy to me is that even with people dying at this rate there’s still a shit ton of people

What would the planet look like if people only died from disease of other natural causes

TS
TS
BStork

BStork

OT Supporter
Apr 28, 2007
Food insecurity is a HUGE deal in the U.S. though:

• Sad
Reactions: BlasterMaster

Deleted member 9731

So we're the fattest country in the world and 9 million people died of hunger? Yeah ok

Deleted member 9731

What are we supposed to do? Just feed everyone? I'm not paying for that. Going to put small restaurants out of business if you're giving away free food.

Deleted member 9731

We're the richest country in the world yet the majority of the populace is barely above poverty level. :dunno:
Because of capitalism and hard work and bootstraps. Not because criminals don't want to work to eat.

TS
TS
BStork

BStork

OT Supporter
Apr 28, 2007
So we're the fattest country in the world and 9 million people died of hunger? Yeah ok

You jest, but it kinda makes sense when you look at the cost of food by type and how, overall, Americans are very lazy.

smell my finger

strive nonetheless towards beauty and truth,
Aug 8, 2001
N NJ
the "deadliest days in history" charts clearly need an update (and cancer, and heart disease)

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman