Anne Heche hospitalized after crashing car into a house, leaving, crashing into another house which then caught on fire along with her car

jrmcm

Cocaine and cocaine accessories
Oct 9, 2001
Plano, TX
Bitch is a fucking loon

Heche is no stranger to odd headlines and reported behavior. In the year 2000, after her breakup with Ellen DeGeneres, she wandered onto a property in Fresno, California.

The actress showed up at a random home and made statements that led to a brief hospitalization.

A witness said at the time, “She proceeded to tell me that she was God and was going to take everyone back to heaven with her in some sort of spaceship.”

Grom

Jun 7, 2021
Philadelphia
Bitch is a fucking loon

Heche is no stranger to odd headlines and reported behavior. In the year 2000, after her breakup with Ellen DeGeneres, she wandered onto a property in Fresno, California.

The actress showed up at a random home and made statements that led to a brief hospitalization.

A witness said at the time, “She proceeded to tell me that she was God and was going to take everyone back to heaven with her in some sort of spaceship.”

I just read into her a little bit (thanks for that) and it's even weirder that it was reported she drove into a mostly "deserted" area and then walked a mile or so before arriving at this residence. Took a shower and shit then coaxed the owner to take a nap.

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia

Dusty Busterson

OT Supporter
Sep 19, 2007
Las Vegas

So that’s why our world is so fucked up, we didn’t all get taken to heaven with Anne Heche in 2000.

DCC

I am reality and I crash the party
OT Supporter
Apr 21, 2004
Working against keeping ATX weird
Bitch is a fucking loon

Oh hey
I’m in Fresno

• Haha
Reactions: Good Ol' Gil

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
West1971