LOVE Anonymous thread: Title:so i lost my virginity about 3 weeks ago NWS

Darketernal

Watch: Aria The Origination =)
I had unprotected sex with a girl i met at a bar on a tuesday for the first time. i didn't notice anything unusual on my penis so i met up with her 9 days later the next week on a thursday. Had unprotected sex with her again but this time it was really rough sex. the next day on friday i noticed two red dots on the rim of my penis head. i asked my friend about it because my penis was feeling really tender. He said it was normal if a girl has a small vagina and your too big for her. like i said the last time we had sex it was really rough and my penis kept hitting her wall so i just attributed the red dots to the rough sex. fastward 3 weeks and my penis still has the red dots. they seem to look more prominent after i masturbate and dull down if i leave them alone. These are pics i just took after masturbating so you can see what they look like. What are the chances of that being herpes?
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2rm9x82&s=7
http://tinypic.com/r/2vux9o8/7
http://tinypic.com/r/33cqhpu/7
http://tinypic.com/r/fm2z6f/7

fray

Aug 19, 2006
That looks questionable enough that I would get it looked at.

THoC

Feb 5, 2007
when in doubt of an STD post on OT!!!!

go to a doctor dood.

RichieHemingway

Jul 4, 2007
First time getting laid, unprotected to a girl at the bar, you're off to a good start.

Now some doctor is going to shove a q-tip up your dick hole, like the girl it will be a tight fit.

Ep

First time getting laid, unprotected to a girl at the bar, you're off to a good start.

Now some doctor is going to shove a q-tip up your dick hole, like the girl it will be a tight fit.

No, a doctor is going to say

"These dots are herpes, here's a prescription"

or

"I'm not sure what this is. If you have a full on break out then come see me. Then I'll prescribe you something"

They don't do bacteria tests for a virus. They can do 2 tests but it seems most of the doctors aren't comfortable doing them. One tells you if you have herpes antibodies which isn't conclusive enough to tell you that you have genital herpes for obvious reasons. They can also test to try and figure out what simplex the virus is, but there seems to be a lot false positives and false negatives. Simplex one can trigger a simplex two read and vice versa. Please correct me if I'm wrong, this is off the top of my head.

Either way, go see a urologist if you have health insurance. I wouldn't freak out just yet until you have a doctor's opinion. Usually your first herpes outbreak is painful and quite bothersome but not everyone is the same.

Take this as a lesson, always wear a condom. I carry them in all my jackets and in my car.

wolfskymoon

Pee in a bottle and bring it to your doctor. He will test it and call you the next day if you have something. If you don't have something then you will not get a call.

Ep

Pee in a bottle and bring it to your doctor. He will test it and call you the next day if you have something. If you don't have something then you will not get a call.

Herpes is a virus and much more complicated than other STDs. Urine is for bacterial infections.

wolfskymoon

Herpes is a virus and much more complicated than other STDs. Urine is for bacterial infections.

:squint: I had some urinary problems but the doctors always gave me a urine test, never a swab of any kind.

bifolddoor

Nov 10, 2010
Looks like you picked up a special present to make your first time a memorable one...

bag it next time son!

wolfskymoon

Fuck even my doctor didn't think I was getting laid. I just figured that out.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor