Another Crazy Tonster Idea - Floyd Mayweather Fight

Tonster MBA

OT'r of the Year 2013
OT Supporter
Jul 10, 2007
LA
ALRIGHT TEAM!

Trying to get ahold of Team Money or Logan Paul's team. We want to provide FITGuards to both fighters and can display the data on TV.

When Floyd knocks out Logan, we will be able to articulate the acceleration, direction, and duration of the punch.

Does anyone have any contacts, recommendations, or thoughts to share?

We have already reached out through Octogan sports to contact Floyd's management and I have messaged Logan's team on Insta, FB, can't find and email.

AG

horus

Equinsu ocha say “he will harm you”.
OT Supporter
Jan 10, 2005
Washington D.C.
why do you think mayweather would even deign to step into the ring with that fool?

saabguy

Saab-free since 2013. Mortgage guru
OT Supporter
Aug 11, 2003
Loserville. Population: 1
fuck man. i want Elon Musk to wear my T-Shirt company's desgins at his next unveiling. Do you think if i send him a few boxes of tshirts i can make it happen?
Not trying to spend money, just give product. They don’t need to mention you at all, just give readings from the tech-shirt of how hot Elon’s nipples get.

TS
TS
Tonster MBA

Tonster MBA

OT'r of the Year 2013
OT Supporter
Jul 10, 2007
LA
Not trying to spend money, just give product. They don’t need to mention you at all, just give readings from the tech-shirt of how hot Elon’s nipples get.
Exactly. I want nothing in return. I just want to provide data so I can brag we provided that.

"Intel Inside"

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan