Another day, another kill v. Dijon Kizzee

melroy

wonderin how many people ITT have been meditating
Apr 1, 2018
what's the background on this one? come on dude you gotta do better if you're going to start a whole new thread
A person dies and you wonder if it’s worth a thread on a dead forum :rofl:

TheProwler

OT Supporter
Aug 18, 2002
what's the background on this one? come on dude you gotta do better if you're going to start a whole new thread

Deputies chased Kizzee after they tried to stop him on his bike
The sheriff's department said that at about 3:15 p.m. PT on Monday, two deputies tried to stop Kizzee, who was riding a bicycle for traffic violations When they approached him, he got off the bicycle and ran.
Sheriff's Lt. Brandon Dean said deputies caught up to the suspect about a block away, and when they approached him, the man punched one of the deputies in the face and dropped some clothing he had been carrying.
It was at that point deputies saw a pistol in the dropped items and that's when both deputies opened fire, shooting the man several times, Dean said.
Kizzee was hit several times, Dean said. The deputies were not wearing body cameras
Police said an autopsy has been scheduled for Tuesday.

mollywhop

🤙 Dick was moist as fuck 🤙
OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
Deputies chased Kizzee after they tried to stop him on his bike
The sheriff's department said that at about 3:15 p.m. PT on Monday, two deputies tried to stop Kizzee, who was riding a bicycle for traffic violations When they approached him, he got off the bicycle and ran.
Sheriff's Lt. Brandon Dean said deputies caught up to the suspect about a block away, and when they approached him, the man punched one of the deputies in the face and dropped some clothing he had been carrying.
It was at that point deputies saw a pistol in the dropped items and that's when both deputies opened fire, shooting the man several times, Dean said.
Kizzee was hit several times, Dean said. The deputies were not wearing body cameras
Police said an autopsy has been scheduled for Tuesday.

so unarmed and shot in the back? yeah I guess that sounds like par for the course :hs:

TheProwler

OT Supporter
Aug 18, 2002
He looks like a pretty big dude. If he punched a deputy in the face and then was seen to have a gun.....this one doesn't seem too controversial based on the available info.

TheProwler

OT Supporter
Aug 18, 2002
so unarmed and shot in the back? yeah I guess that sounds like par for the course :hs:
I can't tell based on this clip. What if he was leaning over to grab the gun he had just dropped? Obviously, the police have been under a lot of scrutiny for some egregious killings, but there are definitely some armed criminals out there too that mean to kill cops.

mollywhop

🤙 Dick was moist as fuck 🤙
OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
I can't tell based on this clip. What if he was leaning over to grab the gun he had just dropped? Obviously, the police have been under a lot of scrutiny for some egregious killings, but there are definitely some armed criminals out there too that mean to kill cops.
ya I dunno but if there aren't body cams and a clear angle from any other video then forgive me if I have a hard time 100% believing the story from the cops

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan