Another documentary is out about the drugs/homelessness in Seattle

staffer21

Who? What? I don't....
Oct 29, 2001
Haven’t watched.

having been to Seattle many many times over the last six years; the city is disgusting. I really liked it when I first started going, but in the last few years... it is no where close to what it was.

Reactions: cdoyle and haze

turbo35

haters gonna hate
May 8, 2001
Seattle-ish, WA
I don't miss bus commuting in and out of the city at all, but now DESC shipped 200 people from the Morrison (rough shelter in Pioneer Square) to like a mile from my house :rolleyes:

I consider myself pretty liberal but Seattle keeps shooting itself in the foot and pulling everyone around down with them

TS
TS
Jesus Shuttlesworthless

Jesus Shuttlesworthless

Dec 14, 2004
Seattle,WA
I don't miss bus commuting in and out of the city at all, but now DESC shipped 200 people from the Morrison (rough shelter in Pioneer Square) to like a mile from my house :rolleyes:

I consider myself pretty liberal but Seattle keeps shooting itself in the foot and pulling everyone around down with them
They talk about Morrison in the video

staffer21

Who? What? I don't....
Oct 29, 2001

I really did love the city. Being on the outside looking in, I think I see just how much it really has fallen in the last 6 years compared to people that live there. When I first started going, I really considered moving there. Now.... you couldn’t pay me enough. It is a shit hole.

Reactions: Mammoth

turbo35

haters gonna hate
May 8, 2001
Seattle-ish, WA
I really did love the city. Being on the outside looking in, I think I see just how much it really has fallen in the last 6 years compared to people that live there. When I first started going, I really considered moving there. Now.... you couldn’t pay me enough. It is a shit hole.
There's nice enough places, but I have no idea how people pay so much and live downtown. Fuck all that mess. Lots of better choices 5-10 miles away for half the cost

jgon842

OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2009
Tumwater, WA
Seattle is nothing less than a sewer system. Full of shit and piss that when it rains enough washes into puget sound with rodents floating on trash and using tents for cover.

Unfortunately Olympia is headed that way as well

Reactions: Muddy Waters

staffer21

Who? What? I don't....
Oct 29, 2001
There's nice enough places, but I have no idea how people pay so much and live downtown. Fuck all that mess. Lots of better choices 5-10 miles away for half the cost

there are a lot of better places.... all over.

Seattle is not the place to be.

Reactions: jgon842

chornelium

pepper mill connoisseur
Jan 26, 2006
San Juan Island, WA
I go there often enough to see the continual degredation of its downtown.. most notable Pioneer Square and the homeless taking over 2nd.

It's sad that heroine has been allowed to perpetuate this growing issue and harm. The politicians in charge are complete imbeciles. There's no easy fix but jfc, it's just getting worse.

Reactions: cdoyle and jgon842

chornelium

pepper mill connoisseur
Jan 26, 2006
San Juan Island, WA
From the last time I flew in a few weeks back.

cVm5eGi.jpg

RGOtUQ2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman