Bully Troll Crew
OT Supporter
Dec 30, 2004

Publius

Professor of Triggerednometry
Jan 16, 2004
Big D by the Trinity
:omg:

Another commonly prescribed antibiotic, cephalosporin, was linked to higher risk for the greatest number of conditions and, "uniquely, autism and food allergies," the study found.
Anti-vax movement about to becoming the probiotic movem--wait that already exists... the anti-antibiotic movement sounds clunky though.

TS
TS
rcm

rcm

Bully Troll Crew
OT Supporter
Dec 30, 2004
that's what poop transplants are for
I've brought this up before, but there was a thread on OT once and threadstarter was trying to do this to his wife at home because doctors were refusing to do it. He wanted to poop and somehow get it into his wife's butthole or something. No one ever remembers what thread I'm talking about lol.

• Haha
Reactions: ///TRASH and Wolf

Ron

OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2003
We want to emphasize that this study shows association, not causation, of these conditions

FutureMan

On the rights of your wealth, I disagree
OT Supporter
Aug 28, 2002
Liberal Enclave of Darien, CT
I've brought this up before, but there was a thread on OT once and threadstarter was trying to do this to his wife at home because doctors were refusing to do it. He wanted to poop and somehow get it into his wife's butthole or something. No one ever remembers what thread I'm talking about lol.
Sounds like you fell for an obvious troll tbh

Normie

KungFlu Crew #002
OT Supporter
I know exactly what you are referring to

• Haha
Reactions: Junkie and Pogi

Jacko

Vote for Sale
OT Supporter
Oct 17, 2006
NYC
Most of us grew up in the 80s when they just gave you whatever was on the shelf that day and we’re all perfectly norm..... ok wait a minute maybe they’re on to something here
i dont really hold any grudges against my parents. but they really didn't blink when it came to dosing me with amphetamines because i was a little spaz when i was young. I cant imagine doing that now.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448