GUN Anti's are fucking annoying.

yar1182

Mar 26, 2008
Ventura California
There are many reasons to own a firearm. You maybe choose to own one purely for sporting purposes, or to put meat on the table.

While I am deeply interested in the sporting purpose of my firearms I am completely prepared to defend myself, my loved ones, my properties, or my rights as an American.

So while I have many plans it is my hope I will not have to act on them.

TS
TS
The Cable Guy

The Cable Guy

Jul 10, 2006
Rowland Heights, CA
There are many reasons to own a firearm. You maybe choose to own one purely for sporting purposes, or to put meat on the table.

While I am deeply interested in the sporting purpose of my firearms I am completely prepared to defend myself, my loved ones, my properties, or my rights as an American.

So while I have many plans it is my hope I will not have to act on them.

So many people just fail to see the use of firearms beyond killing people. I blame the liberal media.

HisXLNC

๑۩۞۩๑ Hot ๑۩۞۩๑
Oct 26, 2000
Island of Electronicus
I don't know where the myth came from that liberals are open-minded. They are the least open-minded people on earth. They over-simplify everything and will believe anything they're told by their handlers. They're quite dangerous in that respect.

yar1182

Mar 26, 2008
Ventura California
While there are many uses for firearms such as target shooting, competition, hunting, and recreation the primary usage is for killing. If this were not so then there would be no need for the second amendment.

I think as a gun owning American you need to be OK with this. The anti's will always use the argument that guns are for killing. I think if we agree we take their biggest argument away from them. While it is used by scum fuck criminals to kill innocent people it is necessary for citizens to be able to have the ability to utilize deadly force as a deterrent or to give them a chance against said criminals. This same deterrent is also necessary to make sure the government never oversteps it's bound and the people have no means to stand up to their tyranny.

Freedom is not something guaranteed by God, King, or Law. Freedom is something good people must provide for themselves by proficiency at arms.

TS
TS
The Cable Guy

The Cable Guy

Jul 10, 2006
Rowland Heights, CA
While there are many uses for firearms such as target shooting, competition, hunting, and recreation the primary usage is for killing. If this were not so then there would be no need for the second amendment.

I think as a gun owning American you need to be OK with this. The anti's will always use the argument that guns are for killing. I think if we agree we take their biggest argument away from them. While it is used by scum fuck criminals to kill innocent people it is necessary for citizens to be able to have the ability to utilize deadly force as a deterrent or to give them a chance against said criminals. This same deterrent is also necessary to make sure the government never oversteps it's bound and the people have no means to stand up to their tyranny.

Freedom is not something guaranteed by God, King, or Law. Freedom is something good people must provide for themselves by proficiency at arms.

A+ response. I agree. Our freedoms were fought for and won by the founders of this nation. And how they fought was with a rifle in their hands.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor