Any black friday deals for webhosting?

FartLighter

Resident Fart Expert
OT Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
I recommend opalstack.com. It was created by some of the original developers of Webfaction (which was bought by Godaddy and has gone to complete shit).

Reactions: PleaseEatSomeShit

legal eagle

Dickface
OT Supporter
Jul 13, 2005
Dallas, TX
I recommend opalstack.com. It was created by some of the original developers of Webfaction (which was bought by Godaddy and has gone to complete shit).

How easy is their website builder? I’ve used the simple GUI ones that Wix has but I’m not the best at WordPress design (then again, it’s been a long time)

looking at new options for our law firm, if we can save a few bucks, awesome

FartLighter

Resident Fart Expert
OT Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
How easy is their website builder? I’ve used the simple GUI ones that Wix has but I’m not the best at WordPress design (then again, it’s been a long time)

I don't believe it has a website designer like Wix. It's purely a hosting company.

alex

RIP OT Yard Sale
OT Supporter
Oct 11, 2005
Orange County, NY

dude just pay somebody, you got the money. you don’t need to hire a college grad, but just pay some Indian dude $700 or something. What’s your time worth? How many hours are you gonna spend futzing around with a DIY website builder? Versus how many hours you gotta bill to make that $700 back?

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman