TECH Any fellow poors have Sling TV?

lawnboy

Can I get uhhhh
May 5, 2000
Pittsburgh, PA
Has the app been crashing frequently and constant buffering over the past week for anyone else?

I’ve had good luck with sling over the past year since I cut the cord, but it’s fucking UNBEARABLE seeing the game cutting in and out :mad:

TS
TS
lawnboy

lawnboy

Can I get uhhhh
May 5, 2000
Pittsburgh, PA
Mine seems to be doing fine

Have you noticed any quality difference during widely watched events? I only seem to have issues during college or NFL games, and last week when all the crazy shit at the capitol was happening i had the same issue with CNN :dunno:

Shits frustrating- i might bite the bullet and call Xfinity since i dont want this shit happening during the super bowl :o

Tommy

Long Member Standing
Apr 12, 2001
NYC
Subscribe to an illegal IPTV service for like $10-20/month and use as a backup when sling flakes out. :dunno:

Search on here for IPTV and you'll get a few recommendations.

FartLighter

Resident Fart Expert
OT Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
I only have Sling for Game Show Network and Hallmark for the GF and I am ready to dump it. All of the broadcasts are on EST, so she can't have her late night Golden Girls binge anyway. I might for IPTV for that, or Philo if they ever get off their lazy asses and build an Android/Samsung TV app.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thetongue