ART Any idea how this was shot and processed?

TS
TS
psykosis

psykosis

Had dinner w/ Inspector Seb, we're basically bff's
Oct 31, 2001
Listing between sin and salvation
maybe something like this I've seen it before

http://www.0-360.com/

no idea though :dunno:

I found that already (though under a different name "Bug Eye Digital"), and it's a decently cost effective idea if the software is worth a shit, but the one shot by Ferrari has full 180 degree vertical viewing, is full screen, and has those hot spots.

Thanks for the idea though.

vwpilot

Jan 9, 2005
I've seen something similar done for real estate stuff. The way I saw it done was with a bunch of stills and a special tripod head. They basically, took a shot, moved the camera in one direction and shot in a 360 degree movement. Then they went back to the start and did it in a vertical 360 degree movement.

Then the shots are combined to create the smooth image. Its very specific as to the distances moved with each photo and the focal length of the lens so that everything could be combined properly.

Not sure that is how this is done, but that is the way I've seen it done before

Jarg0n

Sep 6, 2007
Wow, that's really cool. You "might " could pull that off with 2 shots from an 8mm fisheye.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan