Any management software experts/consultants?

dv8

OT Supporter
Oct 13, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Hope 2021 has been better for everyone then 2020.

I'm looking for a consultant who has expertise in setting up Monday or Wrike for an ongoing project. Currently using Smartsheets for the ongoing project and it just isn't cutting it, especially when it comes to recurring tasks.

Anyone on here do that sort of work?

Reactions: GRattu and whatever

hootpie

OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
Northern California
Yes sir!

Been on slack for many years.

I've got this hilarious image in my head of overly professional adult entertainment production right now. Like the male talent shows up in a suit and tie, sits down at their desk, clacks away some nonsense on the keyboard, checks some emails, shrugs, gets up, walks to a couch, gets naked, etc

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
I've got this hilarious image in my head of overly professional adult entertainment production right now. Like the male talent shows up in a suit and tie, sits down at their desk, clacks away some nonsense on the keyboard, checks some emails, shrugs, gets up, walks to a couch, gets naked, etc

these TPS reports are late johnson. now the lube order is going to be late and production will slip :mad:

then johnson makes the joke that they wont slip if the lube isnt there. huck huck huck

• Haha
Reactions: hootpie

ashzero

Oy yoy yoy yoy yoy
Mar 16, 2000
SomberEvergreenEuropeanpolecat-max-1mb.gif

Buzz Killington

π–•π–Šπ–ˆπ–ˆπ–†π–›π–Ž
This was my life for a while.

• Wow
Reactions: hootpie

phatπŸ„

#meltdowns are NOT based off post count
Oct 9, 2002
Los Angeles, CA
Hope 2021 has been better for everyone then 2020.

I'm looking for a consultant who has expertise in setting up Monday or Wrike for an ongoing project. Currently using Smartsheets for the ongoing project and it just isn't cutting it, especially when it comes to recurring tasks.

Anyone on here do that sort of work?
I use Monday extensively. love it.

please see my post from 2019 where absolutely NO ONE was of ANY help to when I was shopping around for one

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright Β© 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GarRice