Any of y'all ever had a plantar wart on the bottom of your foot?

Dec 25, 2001
Austin, TX
Feels fucking BAD man.

Per the internet I'm treating it with these compound w band aids and gel. The directions for the pads are to leave them on for 2 days then change, but these fuckers suck so hard and fall off within 20 minutes of me sticking it on. Then after about a week of the acid treatment I go in there with sterilized tweezers and peal the dead layers off (which is probably why I can barely fucking walk)

I'm thinking I'd rather just have the doctor take that melon baller lookin thing and scoop it out. Yeah sure it'll probably hurt a couple days after the removal, but at least I'd know it was only temporary.

FML

CraneCamsOU

Sep 1, 2003
Real talk: Do the surgery yourself, and keep freezing it along the way with computer duster spray.

Deleted member 153699

Had one when I was like 12. I remember soaking it and getting it shaved periodically

Joe Pesciā€™s Shinebox

Go get your fuckin' shinebox
OT Supporter
Nov 30, 2004
The Great White North
Feels fucking BAD man.

Per the internet I'm treating it with these compound w band aids and gel. The directions for the pads are to leave them on for 2 days then change, but these fuckers suck so hard and fall off within 20 minutes of me sticking it on. Then after about a week of the acid treatment I go in there with sterilized tweezers and peal the dead layers off (which is probably why I can barely fucking walk)

I'm thinking I'd rather just have the doctor take that melon baller lookin thing and scoop it out. Yeah sure it'll probably hurt a couple days after the removal, but at least I'd know it was only temporary.

FML

I had one maybe 10 years ago right in the centre of my heel. Fucking thing sucked and had it treated multiple times at the doctor before they finally went nuclear and used this gnarly acid shit that literally ate a hole in the spot where the wart was. That shit hurt WAYYYYY worse than the wort did but it finally killed it. Doctor said the roots were really deep.

Actvs Dei

IG gunslingersaloon
OT Supporter
Apr 6, 2002
Austin
Feels fucking BAD man.

FML

I had one as a kid. Doctor froze it and it died but it hurt so bad I still remember it. If youre doing DIY use those rubber band-aids not the regular ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright Ā© 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sinansuman82