ART Any of you guys have model pics you need touched up?

Wobistdu

Hey, I remember in my thread about loving photoshop that some people said they had pics they took but didn't finish them. Can I try some of them for practice? All people pics = win. Hot chicks = win++

:cool:

BumbleBeeTuna

excuse me, your balls are showing
OT Supporter
Oct 13, 2002
CA
I dunno if this is what you're looking for, but have at it.

img2736aq0.jpg

Etherized

Dec 23, 2003
USA
haha nice, i'll show my GF later when I get home. She laughed last time I photoshopped a mole off her arm

Yeah I didn't remove anything or clone anything out. Just smoothed her skin out a bit. All her moles are still there, just toned down a bit. I didn't want to be too heavy-handed.

Etherized

Dec 23, 2003
USA
Stop fucking around with her face, she's beautiful the way she is. Jesus christ. That photo is fine the way it is.

:ugh:

I believe the fucking name of this thread is "Any of you guys have model pics you need touched up?"

And said picture was offered to be touched up? Get off your high horse.

Smeghead

Oct 6, 2006
Klingonlandia
:ugh:

I believe the fucking name of this thread is "Any of you guys have model pics you need touched up?"

And said picture was offered to be touched up? Get off your high horse.
I know I just hate this whole airbrushing shite that's going on.
It's like humans aren't allowed to look human anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec