Any of you guys try one of these on your nut sack?

Cold Brew

OT Supporter
Mar 12, 2004

I'm worried about burning my balls, but damn it'd be nice to never have to shave down there

• Wow
Reactions: Cicada and Wolf

MrBlonde

OT Supporter
Jan 12, 2002
:wisconsin:
I'm just here to push the balldo on people who haven't heard of it yet. If you like to keep your balls hairless you probably would like to stick them in someone too.

Narc

OT Consultant
OT Supporter
Aug 10, 2005
I'm just here to push the balldo on people who haven't heard of it yet. If you like to keep your balls hairless you probably would like to stick them in someone too.

Freak dat bitch out den tone

Finna go try dis at home

Samcanadian

Cellular, Modular, Interactivodular
OT Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Winnipeg

monolith

Hey, Herbie! How's life? Taking forever.
OT Supporter
May 9, 2004
This weird guy I used to help out with coding on supraforums that was super into jelqing used to talk about stuff like this. He'd send me PMs about different techniques for all this crazy shit. I didn't mind because he used to pay me a lot of money for relatively easy stuff, one time he sent me two RSI nitro cars for helping him update an email form. Looking back...I'm pretty sure he was grooming me.

MrBlonde

OT Supporter
Jan 12, 2002
:wisconsin:
This weird guy I used to help out with coding on supraforums that was super into jelqing used to talk about stuff like this. He'd send me PMs about different techniques for all this crazy shit. I didn't mind because he used to pay me a lot of money for relatively easy stuff, one time he sent me two RSI nitro cars for helping him update an email form. Looking back...I'm pretty sure he was grooming me.
That just sounds like jerking off with a fancy name.

Since I learned to pull on it I haven't stopped and I don't think I've gained anything.

digital jello

i'll be jeans soon
OT Supporter
Mar 14, 2006
  • Cool
Reactions: MrBlonde
May 8, 2001
Colorado
gross-delete.jpg

bunmango

OT Supporter
Jul 7, 2003
SF Bay Area
Check Groupon to see if any laser hair removal places near you are offering any deals

Also IIRC laser treatment only really works on dark hair/lighter skin, so if you’re blonde/white you’re SOL

TenSteel

*walks in Spanish*
OT Supporter
Nov 11, 2001
San Diego
We have an IPL and either we haven’t used it for long enough or the advertised time frame is bullshit. And yeah we both used it on our nethers for weeks before a Hawaii trip without permanent hair loss.

• Sad
Reactions: Cold Brew

obscure/renegade

Don't mind me.
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2004
Georgia
Check Groupon to see if any laser hair removal places near you are offering any deals

Also IIRC laser treatment only really works on dark hair/lighter skin, so if you’re blonde/white you’re SOL

I gifted my fiancée lasering sessions for her brazilian and her lower legs, she loves it.

And they can for sure can do blondes now - they have higher powered lasers that can get the follicles targeted and zapped.

@Cold Brew just get lasered, my dude

loneXsupra

OT Supporter
Apr 9, 2004
Texas. The America of America
What was his name? Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abdallahppp6