STYLE Any of you still smoking real pot?

matrix243

BRAAAAAAAAAAAP
May 15, 2001
Calgary
i think i've smoked like twice ever, not for me

vaping flower in a dynavap is the way to go. an ounce will last you forever

Agreed.

Not sure what happened the other week but after putting in a 7k run, a couple drinks and a hard round, I hit some kind of a wall that put me down. Something about system having low tolerance from the run just hit me way hard. Couldn't stand and felt like puking but didn't. Greened out. Usually have a big tolerance

TS
TS
Actvs Dei

Actvs Dei

IG gunslingersaloon
OT Supporter
Apr 6, 2002
Austin
I wish I could get back to this low of a tolerance where I didn’t need two fucking bowls just to feel stoned.

Ive smoked every day for about the past year. Easy availability and affordability ($40 1/4’s at my local dispo) doesn’t help.

dude take two weeks off. Drink instead lol

jaunt

straight raw like a shamans feet
Aug 7, 2006
Fort Apache
I wish I could get back to this low of a tolerance where I didn’t need two fucking bowls just to feel stoned.

Ive smoked every day for about the past year. Easy availability and affordability ($40 1/4’s at my local dispo) doesn’t help.
Damn, I’m glad I’ve always been a lightweight. Been smoking for 20 years daily but one or two hits and I’m fuckin ripped.

dorkultra

OT's resident crohns dude
OT Supporter
Oct 14, 2005
nilbog, trollhio
dynavap you heat up with a torch lighter?
yeah, mini triple torch. i'd like to get an induction heater, but really don't want to spend $100+. when you're only heating it up once or twice a day, not really going through enough butane to make it worthwhile. would be fun building one though

wildflower

OT Supporter
May 17, 2002
No place for older men
Fuck yeah, shit's legal to grow now :bowdown:

View attachment 142549

Left to right: Gorilla Glue#4, strawberry/banana, blueberry cheese and the little guy in front is wedding cake.
this looks like my set up. Planted them from seeds, and told to destroy the males if I had any. But nope, all four are females.
They've almost at the end of the vegetative stage, and by next week I'll start feeding them Big Bloom every three days until the buds start getting big.
Last few weeks, I end up with a little unsulphured molasses in the water, then a last week of nothing but water before harvest.

wildflower

OT Supporter
May 17, 2002
No place for older men
And I don't smoke AT ALL. Had a breathing related problem a few years ago, and just said fuck it. I wind up with enough
leaves to make a cauldron of canna butter. I just give the rest away. I'll have a selection of gaily decorated mason jars full of bud and give them out
to whoever wants one.

Reactions: turbo35

anomaly

Only 00s are OGs
Oct 12, 2000
The Town
Pretty much only single source 6* full melt from one of 5 growers (3 from Sonoma/Mendo, 2 from Humboldt). Occasionally some 1st wash 90u rosin from the same.

anomaly

Only 00s are OGs
Oct 12, 2000
The Town
this looks like my set up. Planted them from seeds, and told to destroy the males if I had any. But nope, all four are females.
They've almost at the end of the vegetative stage, and by next week I'll start feeding them Big Bloom every three days until the buds start getting big.
Last few weeks, I end up with a little unsulphured molasses in the water, then a last week of nothing but water before harvest.
Look into organic living soil for the next time. The terpenes will thank you for not feeding them terrible shit like Big Bloom.

Reactions: jaunt

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448