STYLE Any of you still smoking real pot?

dorkultra

OT's resident crohns dude
OT Supporter
Oct 14, 2005
nilbog, trollhio
curious if anyone has dealt with CHS:
Cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome (CHS) is a condition that leads to repeated and severe bouts of vomiting. It is rare and only occurs in daily long-term users of marijuana. Marijuana has several active substances. These include THC and related chemicals.

i'm always worried that it'll happen to me, which would suck due to how much medical benefit I get from weed

Reactions: AndyP

unrealdigital

OT Supporter
Mar 7, 2005
curious if anyone has dealt with CHS:
Cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome (CHS) is a condition that leads to repeated and severe bouts of vomiting. It is rare and only occurs in daily long-term users of marijuana. Marijuana has several active substances. These include THC and related chemicals.

i'm always worried that it'll happen to me, which would suck due to how much medical benefit I get from weed
I’ve seen patients with this but it’s rare. And I always question their history.

Take tolerance breaks. Because the way to help is just stop using. Although nausea can still happen.

Public Enemy Rated R

Sexobsessedpussylovinman
OT Supporter
Oct 26, 2003
SE Michigan
tumblr_nvk2gfr4621r07rtgo1_500.gif

Grape_Ape

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2003
The A
Wish we were legalized here, getting tired/bored with alcohol, someone needs to come up with something with similar effects but without the long term damage

Mejnoon

May 6, 2000
Omaha, NE
Good bud that’s been cured right out of a clean bong > *

Edibles are fun once in a while but they last too long. Vapes just don’t get it done. Never got in to dabs/concentrates, just feels like too much of a production and I rarely want to get that high.

Reactions: TimzSI

wildflower

OT Supporter
May 17, 2002
No place for older men
Wish we were legalized here, getting tired/bored with alcohol, someone needs to come up with something with similar effects but without the long term damage
Jesus, its even legal in Ohio now.

I think any state that looks at the revenue they can rake in - if they pay attention - will have a change of heart.

TS
TS
Actvs Dei

Actvs Dei

IG gunslingersaloon
OT Supporter
Apr 6, 2002
Austin
Jesus, its even legal in Ohio now.

I think any state that looks at the revenue they can rake in - if they pay attention - will have a change of heart.

Reps in Texas are stubborn as fuck about this. It's not like getting weed is hard they are leaving so much money on the table it's ridiculous

psyphre

User #58, OG ftw. XBL - davzilla77
Mar 14, 2000
Milton, ON, CANADA
Don't run GG#4 next time. There are def better genetics widely available at this point. Are you starting from seed or clone?
Grew different stuff last year, ended up with 3lbs, still smoking it. Growing completely different strains this year. I just like a variety of indica and sativa. Growing from seed.

Reactions: anomaly

mistergin

Probably not your father...
May 12, 2001
Southeast Valley

ftw...

keeps usage low, no combustion, and still works well after a few years of daily use :bowdown:

ghost.prawn

OT Supporter
May 11, 2006
I buy some pre-rolls at the dispensary now and again
a few puffs = much less of a commitment than edibles IMO

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright Β© 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448