STYLE Any of you still smoking real pot?

AndyP

OT Supporter
Jun 17, 2004
curious if anyone has dealt with CHS:
Cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome (CHS) is a condition that leads to repeated and severe bouts of vomiting. It is rare and only occurs in daily long-term users of marijuana. Marijuana has several active substances. These include THC and related chemicals.

i'm always worried that it'll happen to me, which would suck due to how much medical benefit I get from weed
Yes. I see it a few times a month in the ER. Everyone is adamant that “it isn’t the marijuana.”

usually seems to happen to people who smoke/use a shitload every day.

edit: updated for more accurate frequency

dorkultra

OT's resident crohns dude
OT Supporter
Oct 14, 2005
nilbog, trollhio
Yes. I see it a few times a month in the ER. Everyone is adamant that “it isn’t the marijuana.”

i could see it happening more often since flower has been increasing in potency, but the real catalyst are concentrates. people need to give their endocannabinoid system a break every once in a while

AndyP

OT Supporter
Jun 17, 2004
Little bit of haloperidol IV and they’re right as rain to go smoke again :bowdown:

TS
TS
Actvs Dei

Actvs Dei

IG gunslingersaloon
OT Supporter
Apr 6, 2002
Austin

whats a shitload? Like Rolling huge blunts like snoop?

djnick

wannabe dj
OT Supporter
Aug 17, 2004
fresh coast.
the only way to smoke

storz___bickel_-_volcano_classic_-_how_to_LOW_RES_1_of_18.jpg

Eat Shit

Sep 20, 2003
atx
switched to concentrates a few years ago. Rarely smoke weed anymore, def miss all the plant matter and physoactives in it somtimes, but Hack up some ganrly lung oysters when i smoke it. no thanks.

MrBlonde

OT Supporter
Jan 12, 2002
:wisconsin:
I fuxed with cbd tinctures and gummies and stuff but cbd (very low THC) flower is becoming locally available. Anything worth it in that?

xivera

Jul 2, 2001
Chicago
The wife & I hate marijuana stink.
My niece gifted me a limited use vape pen because she said it's best for many reasons.
I can't wait to grow my own.

Reactions: CookieMonster

mistergin

Probably not your father...
May 12, 2001
Southeast Valley
Still iffy on pens and what the actual product ends up getting mixed with. Seems like everyone is enjoying the wild west and getting shit shipped first, secondary to being able to stand up to scrutiny.

Pocket vapes for dry herb still > * imo :dunno: Still have to deal with a bit of scent but it's nowhere as bad.

anomaly

Only 00s are OGs
Oct 12, 2000
The Town
Still iffy on pens and what the actual product ends up getting mixed with. Seems like everyone is enjoying the wild west and getting shit shipped first, secondary to being able to stand up to scrutiny.

Pocket vapes for dry herb still > * imo :dunno: Still have to deal with a bit of scent but it's nowhere as bad.
I can't believe it's '21 and mfers is really still smokin on China carts filled with distillate. Yall need to level the fuck up and stop killing your lungs.

rcm

Bully Troll Crew
OT Supporter
Dec 30, 2004
The site I bought delta 8 gummies from is now sending me ads about delta 10. What the fuck is Delta 10

• Haha
Reactions: Offender

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448