Any Oters in Germany wanna help a brutha out?

borazhasleftthebuilding

half black lives matter, too
OT Supporter
Feb 11, 2005
in da forest
8a4d45ff-830a-417d-aa64-6e9d0b7c9d32_text_hi.gif

thumpr

someone you trust is one of us
OT Supporter
Jul 16, 2004
大阪, 日本
why do you need ebay to cooperate?

let me guess, it's germany so the seller doesn't accept paypal as payment lol

victor77

Internet Crew
OT Supporter
Mar 13, 2011
Internets
You realize Germany is a large country and the auto parts store is probably not around the block from any OTers in that country right?

thumpr

OT Supporter
Jul 16, 2004
大阪, 日本
No, ebay is not allowing a total to be requested so the transaction can be completed.
are you requesting a total for combined items? or requesting a total because the seller didn't offer shipping to your country or didn't put down shipping costs? if he didn't list your country as one he'd ship to, there's probably no way to get the total now that the auction has technically finished.

either way, just get him to cancel it and relist the auction (if it's multiple items, just get him to list everything as a single lot for you) but this time a) make sure he offers shipping to the US and b) states the cost of shipping in the auction details (since i assume the seller has calculated what shipping will be for you already)

canceling the auction doesn't cost him anything and he'll get the final fees credited back onto his seller account immediately

TS
TS
jelloslug

jelloslug

OT Supporter
Jul 1, 2003
Greenville, SC
are you requesting a total for combined items? or requesting a total because the seller didn't offer shipping to your country or didn't put down shipping costs? if he didn't list your country as one he'd ship to, there's probably no way to get the total now that the auction has technically finished.

either way, just get him to cancel it and relist the auction (if it's multiple items, just get him to list everything as a single lot for you) but this time a) make sure he offers shipping to the US and b) states the cost of shipping in the auction details (since i assume the seller has calculated what shipping will be for you already)

canceling the auction doesn't cost him anything and he'll get the final fees credited back onto his seller account immediately
I can't request a total and apparently the updating the listing feature is screwed up.

thumpr

OT Supporter
Jul 16, 2004
大阪, 日本
I can't request a total and apparently the updating the listing feature is screwed up.
okay, so like i said, just get him to shitcan that listing. it's dead, forget about it. get him to cancel it and list it again with shipping to US allowed + whatever you agreed for shipping costs in the listing at the time he lists it

Reactions: ashzero

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman