FIT Any OTers want to try Purple PsyKO ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pt

Oct 17, 2002
32980567.jpg

Want to try the NEWEST product from CONTROLLED LABS:

Purple PsyKO

????

Post in this thread if you are interested by coping/pasting this form and filling out the information:

Training experience:
Current Goals:
Sup History:
Links to supp / progress logs you’ve done:

Requirements:

* USA only
* Must be 18+ years old
* Progress Log thread showcasing your training / workouts / progress while on Purple PsyKO
* Initial Impressions / Review as soon as you receive it
* Product Review updated a second time with your Final thoughts

Those not willing to bring your 'A' game, need not apply!
Good Luck!

kronik85

Feb 8, 2005
Deutschland
Favorite band/music group: Chumbawumba
Training experience: 5 years strength training not including a 3 year break from injury (not training related)
Current Goals: 550DL, 425SQ, 300B, <11.00 100m dash, <10% BF
Sup History: white flood, 1,3-dim, aakg, creatine, cee, fishoil, gaba, orange triad, vit D, whey, blah blah blah.
Links to supp / progress logs you’ve done: No logs.

Adom

Aug 8, 2006
Favorite band/music genre: Country
Training experience: Close to two years.
Current Goals: 550 DL, 225 SOHP
Sup History: pre workout stims (atleast 10 different types), vitamins c and d, fish oils, joint/bone/heart health, creatine, metamucil, ec, whey, most of usp labs products, green mag, purple wrath, bcaas. i think that is most i've done/tried.
Links to supp / progress logs you’ve done: http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=4305485

Frank Dux

You listen to country while you lift? I enjoy some country. Love Dierks Bentley. No way I could listen to that while in the gym though..

Adom

Aug 8, 2006
i don't listen to music at the gym. when i did, it was an assortment country, rap, rock, oldies all sorts of shit.

Arkaybee

Jul 9, 2008
This is the place
Favorite band/music group: Trance
Training experience: 2 years
Current Goals: 180lbs @ 10% BF
Sup History: ON Whey, WhiteFlood, PurpWraath, GreenMAG
Links to supp / progress logs you’ve done: Progress log coming after the OTFN competition ends; Mar 15

CJPfaff

Jan 10, 2011
SL,UT
Favorite band/music group: Trance
Training experience: High School and Collegiate athletics (Water Polo), weightlifting a few years
Current Goals: 450 sq, 350 bench, 500 deadlift,
Sup History: White Flood, Purple Wrath, EC, ON Whey, ON Casein, ON Mens Vitamins, fish oil.
Links to supp / progress logs you’ve done: no logs

Bodhi

My crotch is red .. my lambos blue .. and ill be g
Feb 14, 2008
i want to try it

but ill be damned if you're gonna hold my favorite band hostage as leverage for progress

strubbe

Jun 5, 2003
Dayton, OH
Really curious as to how you're going to use choice in music in future marketing collateral... Or whatever you're going to use it for. :o

romostud22

Jan 4, 2008
Portland, OR
Favorite band/music group: Trance/Techno/Dubstep/Heavy Black People Rap (preferably underground)/Jazz/Gospel [Some groups: UKF dubstep, flux pavillion, tiesto]
Training experience: 2 years, 4 months, 8 days, and counting
Current Goals: Functional strength. Bench 365, Squat 495, Deadlift 605
Sup History: White Flood, Purple Wrath, Green Mag, EC, Whey, Casein Protein, Soy Protein, Multi Vits, Fish Oil, Vitamin d3, vitamin C, superpump, jack3d, pump3d, n.o.xplod. I think those are the ones i've tried, if I remember more, i'll post.
Links to supp / progress logs you’ve done: http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=3981672 My log. since day one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448