EDU STYLE Any recommendations on all inclusive resorts in Cancun?

Jason H

OT Supporter
Feb 23, 2002
🇨🇦
I'll be in Cancun start of may :wiggle: 2 years since I last had a vacation :eek3: Gf is from there, so we aren't doing resorts. She's gonna show me around, hopefully don't die :eek4:

thegooch

Jan 5, 2008
Any excellence resort or secrets Maroma. If you want to hot wife or swing/cuck Desire or Temptation resorts

Creator

The Creator Has a Master Plan
Sep 27, 2001
Here
Depending on your price range, the classic OT response of Excellence Playa Mujeres is the right one. Wife and I have gone three times, and while we are sort of done with Mexican AIs, the place is awesome.

Reactions: Sp33dealer

pharmokan

OT Supporter
Oct 18, 2002
L.A.
live aqua
or
riu palace
or
anything built within 6 months - 1 year because service is just great during that time before everything starts deteriorating.

dont bother going to playa del carmen/riviera maya. their ocean sucks dick.
however you can get good rates around there if youre just a pool lounging faggot and like to pig out on buffet food.

TS
TS
SBrooks1

SBrooks1

@ComicConScott
OT Supporter
Nov 28, 2002
Virginia
Depending on your price range, the classic OT response of Excellence Playa Mujeres is the right one. Wife and I have gone three times, and while we are sort of done with Mexican AIs, the place is awesome.
What makes Excellence resorts so great?

Chuter

OT Supporter
Oct 17, 2008
Are you looking for a party scene with 25+ crowd?

Melody Maker

Hard Rock

RIU Palace Las America

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448