GAME Any sites to purchase xbox live points and have the codes emailed?

Pavester

Oct 14, 2006
DFW, Texas.
been looking for a legit site i can buy a few points off of, and they email the code instead of having to wait for shipping.

Wolf Demon

HURF DURF
OT Supporter
Mar 26, 2007
Montana State, son
I got my year subscription there :coold: Forgot my gold was expiring and it auto-renewed :madfawk: so I called to cancel the renew and said I just had another card I was gonna put in and they cancelled the gold and refunded my money:bowdown:

TS
TS
Pavester

Pavester

Oct 14, 2006
DFW, Texas.
lol i didnt know dhgate was still around. last i heard people were having the points taken back after transferring them. :dunno:

Pvt. Joker

OT Supporter
Nov 10, 2000
Living rent free in your head
lol i didnt know dhgate was still around. last i heard people were having the points taken back after transferring them. :dunno:

The ones i bought a few days ago worked perfectly. I'll give you the name of the seller i used if you want. Some of them now want you to immediately change the email address of the account and then change the screenname LOL....fuck that. The guy i use doesn't require that

eon

May 1, 2011
Bay Area
so they give you an account and pw and you have to logon to that?

do you have to use that account everytime to play the bought games on the market?

Redneck Shinobi

Well Jules, the funny thing about my back is that
Oct 27, 2006
Vancouver, BC
I'm thinking of buying 10k but how does this shit work? You log into this account, then like it has points and how do you transfer it over to your own account? Or am I just going to end up paying for some Nigerian meals for a year.

SA\/AGE

OT Supporter
Oct 23, 2006
Kansas City
you log into the account and buy stuff. Anything you buy will stay on the xbox and you can use it on your normal log in. Works with anything besides avatar stuff.

Redneck Shinobi

Well Jules, the funny thing about my back is that
Oct 27, 2006
Vancouver, BC
you log into the account and buy stuff. Anything you buy will stay on the xbox and you can use it on your normal log in. Works with anything besides avatar stuff.
Oh cool thanks. I just noticed that they have US and UK servers....What if I'm in Canada? I don't see any for Can or Canada :(

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec