ART TECH Any VR gamers on OT?

FryingPan

Certified Thread Killer
May 19, 2000
Raleigh, NC
I know I'm late to the party, but can we talk about how fucking insane Half Life: Alyx is? It is absolutely balls out terrifying at times. :eek4:

about:blank

Apr 5, 2001
Hell yeah, another fuckin level! I'm about half way through Alyx, played it long enough now to stop getting freaked the fuck out and mag dumping on the first thing I see. I only played it on my quest 1, also have a quest 2, can't wait to try it. Too bad the strap on quest 2 is such trash :(

TS
TS
FryingPan

FryingPan

Certified Thread Killer
May 19, 2000
Raleigh, NC
Watching a regular vidoe of the experience is going to be a gross under sell.

Oh absolutely. I was watching my brother in law play this evening and from the PC monitor it's a totally different experience. Once you put the headset on it's fully immersive. It's incredible.

monolith

Hey, Herbie! How's life? Taking forever.
OT Supporter
May 9, 2004
Virginia
Been playing VR for quite some time now and Alyx was legit the first game where I really saw what the future of AAA VR games could be. Absolutely incredible at times. If 12 year old me was somehow able to play that game I think he'd pass out.

Probably going to pick up an Index soon.

LancerV

Buttslut sighting
OT Supporter
Sep 16, 2003
Play this game if you wanna test your nausea level

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman