lighter

lighter

lighter

lighter

HipHopHead

My flow spill like using the wrong end of a funnel
Jul 18, 2001
Minnesota
I used to grow mushrooms from spores back in the day, it was a cool hobby. I had a crazy setup with fish tank heaters and fish tank air pump/bubblers and everything. Had my own homemade sterilized chamber and for doing cleanroom stuff. It was a big Rubbermaid with a hole cut in the lid with a piece of plexiglass glued it it's place so I could see down. Holes cut in the side for my arms with like old rain coat sleeves cut off and taped to it. lol

This was back in the early internet days. I sometimes still browse shroomery.org and see all the new techniques. Shit sure has evolved since those days. :rofl:

Last edited:

MassiveGas

🤙 Butt Puffs 🤙
OT Supporter
May 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
I used to grow mushrooms from spores back in the day, it was a cool hobby. I had a crazy setup with fish tank heaters and fish tank air pump/bubblers and everything.

This was back in the early internet days. I sometimes still browse shroomery.org and see all the new techniques. Shit sure has evolved since those days. :rofl:
I still have some spores from about 5 years ago. Wonder if they are still good

TS
TS
mollywhop

mollywhop

🤙 Dick was moist as fuck 🤙
OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
I used to grow mushrooms from spores back in the day, it was a cool hobby. I had a crazy setup with fish tank heaters and fish tank air pump/bubblers and everything.

Yeah we did a lot of that along with all the other fun stuff that grows in closets but this is more functional and less drug related

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor