GUN Anyone carry FNP9?

4bangin

Ballet of Violence
Mar 16, 2000
Looks like it is a little bigger than a G19 in every aspect. But has anyone tried to carry one? How was it?

Ebtromba

Nov 22, 2005
alexandria, VA
fondled one at a gun show recently. yes it is a bit bigger than the glock 19, but as someone who conceals a sig 229 on occasion, I believe it would be very possible.

also one huge advantage the FN has is that it is extremely light for its size. when I picked this thing up I was shocked at its lack of weight. It sort of makes the gun feel cheap in a way I guess, but I would say as a whole this is an irrelevant impression.

Ebtromba

Nov 22, 2005
alexandria, VA
also its low price and that it comes with 3 mags makes it an excellent deal I think. FN has been making instruments of death- mostly for the world's militaries- for a long time. the FNP has been generally well received.

cantankerously

OT Supporter
Apr 15, 2004
South Carolina
fondled one at a gun show recently. yes it is a bit bigger than the glock 19, but as someone who conceals a sig 229 on occasion, I believe it would be very possible.

also one huge advantage the FN has is that it is extremely light for its size. when I picked this thing up I was shocked at its lack of weight. It sort of makes the gun feel cheap in a way I guess, but I would say as a whole this is an irrelevant impression.

Very light gun indeed. One of my customers bought one in every caliber from me and he loves them. He's probably put thousands of rounds through them with no problem so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor