GUN Anyone else also a member of Zombie Squad?

blindarrow

Banned
Feb 24, 2004
I just recently started checking out their forums, and it's pretty impressive the amount of info and people there. Good stuff. Just wondering if any fellow WMDers also frequented that place.

TS
TS
blindarrow

blindarrow

Banned
Feb 24, 2004
Is it actually useful stuff or is it all government breakdown wet dreams?
The whole zombie apocalypse thing is pretty tongue-in-cheek.. there's alot of survivalist and bug-out info and such, weapons talk, etc.. and they do alot of charity work with disaster-relief and preparation, plus things like amateur radio volunteering for disaster recovery and what-not.

From what I've seen, lots of good people, and lots of good info.

TS
TS
blindarrow

blindarrow

Banned
Feb 24, 2004
Fuck it, I'm not gonna sit here and have to defend the place to a constant stream of prejudice and shit talking.. I merely asked if anyone else had checked it out, and that I believed it was another good resource for everyone to look at, in regards to bug-out equipment and info..

If you don't give a fuck, exit the thread. If you do give a fuck, check it out. Either way, shut the fuck up.

Paul Revere

OT Supporter
May 19, 2003
Cali-NO NFA-fornia
Fuck it, I'm not gonna sit here and have to defend the place to a constant stream of prejudice and shit talking.. I merely asked if anyone else had checked it out, and that I believed it was another good resource for everyone to look at, in regards to bug-out equipment and info..

If you don't give a fuck, exit the thread. If you do give a fuck, check it out. Either way, shut the fuck up.

I don't speak for everyone, but I would be more receptive to a forum dedicated to survival (and named such) instead of something called "zombie squad".

TS
TS
blindarrow

blindarrow

Banned
Feb 24, 2004
I don't speak for everyone, but I would be more receptive to a forum dedicated to survival (and named such) instead of something called "zombie squad".
Then don't check it out and spout off bullshit speculations about it instead. Oh wait..

TS
TS
blindarrow

blindarrow

Banned
Feb 24, 2004
Is it actually useful stuff or is it all government breakdown wet dreams?
And there may be a few wet dream scenarios, but we have that shit here too, as does basically every other forum of these types of interest.

More good stuff than that, though.

xpinchx

hes got a nice cock, on the thin side but its stil
Dec 18, 2003
East Lansing, MI
FWIW I wasn't bashing it, I was just wondering what type of forum it is. I love reading survivalist stuff but there's so much other BS thrown in that makes me stay away from those types of forums. The types of things that get me are the wet dream types who think we'll be hunting deer in NYC streets with our ARs if we hit another depression.

Pineapple Devil

beat it!
Oct 8, 2001
Go back to your WoW and Dungeons and Dragons :rofl:

i know him personally and he is far from that type

why is everyone so up in arms like he asked if you wanted to join an airsoft game this weekend? he simply asked if anyone else has been there before

TS
TS
blindarrow

blindarrow

Banned
Feb 24, 2004
FWIW I wasn't bashing it, I was just wondering what type of forum it is. I love reading survivalist stuff but there's so much other BS thrown in that makes me stay away from those types of forums. The types of things that get me are the wet dream types who think we'll be hunting deer in NYC streets with our ARs if we hit another depression.
It's worth a glance or two, especially if you're interested in bug-out equipment and such.

The thread involving free things for your BOB is worth a look alone.. lots of links to free samples and such of things, plus ideas you may have not had before.

TS
TS
blindarrow

blindarrow

Banned
Feb 24, 2004
i know him personally and he is far from that type

why is everyone so up in arms like he asked if you wanted to join an airsoft game this weekend? he simply asked if anyone else has been there before
Thanks, but there's no point in justifying anything to someone who's just a troll.

TS
TS
blindarrow

blindarrow

Banned
Feb 24, 2004
this dude serious about people talking shit?
What, the belief that you either check it out if it sounds like it may be interesting to you, or just move the fuck on? Yea, I believe it's a good way to look at it.

Hooligan

Jan 18, 2004
WMD has a bunch of haters. I don't know why the snatches in this neck of OT are so sandy, but it's noticeable.

Last edited:

SnakeEater

May 23, 2006
Burma
alot of info on that site.aswell alot of good people.
i actauly joined that site right around the same time i joined OT

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448