Discussion in 'On Topic' started by BlueApocalypse, Nov 7, 2008.
was sf your first choice in career fields?
i still dont get all the sf hate. people say not to do it, but dont say why. its the mystery thats intriguing
No, Combat Weather was.
how many people have to tell you not to touch a hot stove before you decide not to touch it?
the glowing is just so irresistible
what about going in as an officer to SF? starting the 2-year ROTC in january
sorry to hijack the thread
I always thought Services was the worst job in the Air Force....
Oh, an SF officer... thats different!
In that case:
I hope you like the following:
- Being bossed around by a SrA
- 6mo+ deployments
- Having the shittiest job in the AF
- Being micromanaged
- Being told you are doing some super hardcore special forces shit, but really you'll never see combat
- Saying Hooah after everything
- Working 14hr shifts
- Standing outside in the hot/cold
If all of that stuff sounds awesome to you, and really gets you excited then congratulations you made the correct career choice.
SF officers are no different...