GAME anyone else get an apb beta invite again?

WyldKat

Come with me if you want to live.
Apr 13, 2004
Indy
Yeah I signed up.

Hoped they follow through on their promise to let us keep our characters and unlocks.

bs2100

Jan 2, 2007
FL
Yeah I signed up.

Hoped they follow through on their promise to let us keep our characters and unlocks.

What do you mean?

I'm fucking pumped for this game. I just hope that either the starting guns aren't as good as the pay for guns or they actually stop hackers.

s34s0ns

OT Supporter
Jan 5, 2005
Oakland, Ca
I just got an invite as well, not sure if I want to bother. Anyone following information on changes / improvements?

...or are they just straight up releasing it exactly the same?

WyldKat

Apr 13, 2004
Indy
They said people who bought the game will be able to keep their characters and unlocks.

Sursa

/
OT Supporter
Jun 16, 2007
YES - Got this yesterday

Dear sursa,

You're one of the first to be invited to sign up for the Closed Beta launch of APB: Reloaded! Sign up today for your chance to be a Closed Beta tester. Remember, if you don't sign up, you won't have the chance to be one of the first to take back the mean streets of San Paro.

When you sign up, we'll make sure you receive the latest APB news, including information about restoring your old character.

Click here to get started!

See you in-game,

The APB: Reloaded Team

bs2100

Jan 2, 2007
FL
They said people who bought the game will be able to keep their characters and unlocks.
I read on their blog that they won't give you everything back. You can get your name and art and stuff, but they won't transfer over money, rep, and progression. They want it to be a fresh start for everyone. Although maybe they'll let you keep progression shit for closed beta, but roll everyone back when it's released.
wait..i paid for the game and i have to wait for a beta invite? wtf

Technically it's a different game though. The beta literally JUST started though.

Sursa

/
OT Supporter
Jun 16, 2007
check your email guys. I got this last night:

Welcome back to San Paro!

The wait is almost over! Here's your exclusive key to access the Closed Beta Application ahead of the impending launch of APB: Reloaded. This unique key gives you exclusive access to our beta process, where you will be first in line to experience the renovated world of San Paro.

Presuming you fill out the information correctly and completely in the Closed Beta Application, we will then let you access the game ahead of all other gamers. In return for being admitted to this exclusive band of game testers, we look for honest and detailed feedback during the ongoing beta process, and we expect you will use the provided in-game bug reporting and crash-reporting tools to help our development team further improve and update the game. Keep in mind that this IS a Beta game, and as such you will experience various issues along the way.

Good luck!

Sursa

/
OT Supporter
Jun 16, 2007
well......i got accepted into beta and got the link to download the client

I've had it up and going for a few hours and it's still downloading slow as FUCK :wtc:/:hs:

slowasfuck.png

Sursa

/
OT Supporter
Jun 16, 2007
things got faster eventually and i was about to get into the game. It seems pretty much the same as before :bowdown:

driving sucks...really laggy...hopefully it improves :sad2:

Sursa

/
OT Supporter
Jun 16, 2007
anyone else in yet?? I'm starting to realize the game was laggy before and it's just a matter of getting used to it again.

AND there are people hacking already. :bowrofl: I'm thinking by the time this goes live the hacking problem will be just as bad as before :sad2:

regardless, I still love this game :rofl:

bs2100

Jan 2, 2007
FL
anyone else in yet?? I'm starting to realize the game was laggy before and it's just a matter of getting used to it again.

AND there are people hacking already. :bowrofl: I'm thinking by the time this goes live the hacking problem will be just as bad as before :sad2:

regardless, I still love this game :rofl:

I got the invite, sent in my dxdiag and haven't heard anything else. I saw a couple videos today though and one was for aimhack on reloaded :sad2:

If the hacking is that bad then I might just hack myself and just play it for a week until I get bored. No point in not hacking if they basically allow it and you don't have to even pay for the game.

WyldKat

Apr 13, 2004
Indy
They've said they've been watching hackers during the beta and testing new counter-measures the original didn't have. I guess we'll see. If there's rampant aimbotting like in the original release I see no reason why I should waste my time coming back to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor