LOVE Anyone ever catch their parents having sex?

Wrigley

May 28, 2009
Never did, but now I'm a parent of teenage boys it doesn't half fuck up your sex life knowing they might hear or even walk in on you.

iwishyouwerebeer

you shut your cunt
Sep 1, 2006
Yeah, I shut the door quickly and left laughing

Maybe I'm crazy, but the idea of my parents having sex doesn't bother me :dunno:

GammaRadiation

Feb 15, 2007
Random Location.FL
It really shouldn't be a big deal.

The more you hide sex from your kids the more weird they will feel about it when they start their sexual conquests.

I cant recall it. That could be because of how little a deal it would have been for me. While my parents were kind of weird about it, I had a brother who was 9 years older than me and a range of kids in my neighborhood I hung around. I was well versed in the mechanics by age 8 :rofl:

D7

OT Supporter
Dec 20, 2008
I found the evidence once in the guest room :wtc:

My brothers denied it was theirs and with the look of disgust on their faces I totally believe them.

GammaRadiation

Feb 15, 2007
Random Location.FL
I found the evidence once in the guest room :wtc:

My brothers denied it was theirs and with the look of disgust on their faces I totally believe them.
:rofl:

The reverse has happened many times. My grand parents found their guest bed "messy" after coming back from a 3 month vacation. I was house sitting for them. We washed the sheets and thought we re-made the bed. My grandma is just that good at it. :rofl:

My mom found ummm...stains...on her guest bedroom floor. :rofl:

Swarol

OT Supporter
Jun 19, 2007
New Hampshire
No but I'm sure my mother would've been mortified, especially because I would've laughed. :rofl:

Glad I never accidently cockblocked my Dad.

Dahlia

Feb 12, 2008
Lexington, KY
I lost my tooth after I was in bed one night, so I went to go tell my parents. yeaaaaa, they were just starting, thankfully wasn't anything hardcore. :o I just told them and turned around and walked out. :rofl:

JohnQPoster

Nov 12, 2010
Yeah,

We were at Darien Lake which is a lame (after you have been there 3 times) amusement park in upstate NY, (which is also lame) where they have a campground with a bunch of trailers set up or you can bring your own RV or a tent.

Dad had rented one of the set up campers and had gotten horny over all the broads walking around all day in short shorts and bikini tops. I must have been 7 and he set my younger sister and I in front of the TV and claimed that he and mom were going to take a nap. He had instructed us to stay in the camper and not to bang on the door. Directions were followed to the letter, so when I wanted to talk to them about something I didn't bang on the door, I walked right in. There were no instructions about walking in, just not banging on the door. They were supposed to be napping.

That is the only time I have ever scene my father with an erect penis, which is a good thing. Suppose I know people who cannot say that.

giapia

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you re
Jun 19, 2005
SoCal
my parents leave the house every other weekend and i suspect they do it then. i'm kinda happy that they still have an active sex life. not that i would ever want to personally witness it.

Last edited:

Coottie

BOOMER......SOONER
OT Supporter
Jun 6, 2006
OKC
lol...no but I did have a friend with younger parents and we fucking heard them all the damned time.

We'd be all hanging out, watching TV and they would start going at it. My friend would always get embarrassed and want to leave.....none of us wanted to leave because his mom was so loud. She was also pretty fucking hot for a mom.

radfad88

The Batman-O-Lantern
Mar 13, 2007
Atlanta, Ga
Never "walked in" on it, but I still live at home with my dad and in the last year I've come home to uncomfortable noises (uncomfortable for me to hear that is) probably 6 or 7 times.

It doesn't gross me out too much, usually my reaction is just to rush up stairs to my room as fast as I can (can't hear it from there). I understand that grown folks have sex and he's letting me live for free in his house so I try not to let it bother me. The weirdest part is my dad's gf is 29, the same age as my boyfriend. He's 20 years older than her.

GTLifter

Banned
Feb 28, 2005
Durty Durty ATL Niggah
Never "walked in" on it, but I still live at home with my dad and in the last year I've come home to uncomfortable noises (uncomfortable for me to hear that is) probably 6 or 7 times.

It doesn't gross me out too much, usually my reaction is just to rush up stairs to my room as fast as I can (can't hear it from there). I understand that grown folks have sex and he's letting me live for free in his house so I try not to let it bother me. The weirdest part is my dad's gf is 29, the same age as my boyfriend. He's 20 years older than her.
:rofl: every guy just read that and thought "I hope I get to nail hot 29yr olds when I'm pushing 50."

Lucky Penny

Mr. cut me some slack cause I don't wanna go back,
Yeah, they were fucking in the living room on the couch. I was in the basement but they didn't know I was home. They were going through a really rough patch at the time and my mom was still having chemo and it was the first time I had seen them more than throw just a passing glance at each other in weeks. I saw the two of them and turned around and walked out the back door and had a smoke and waited for them to finish up. The whole thing make me really happy actually :hs:

radfad88

The Batman-O-Lantern
Mar 13, 2007
Atlanta, Ga
:rofl: every guy just read that and thought "I hope I get to nail hot 29yr olds when I'm pushing 50."

Yeah I mean, I'm happy for him, go dad haha... He's always been a cool high-energy guy and I'm glad he's found someone who can keep up and can make him happy. She's actually a really nice girl unlike a few of his wacko ex-wives who were closer to his own age.

ForgottenSpiral

Hope and Irony
OT Supporter
Feb 2, 2004
NoVA
I walked in on my dad getting a bj from one of his gfs once, but I didn't really know what was going on until years later. :rofl::o

giz

Nov 25, 2004
salt lake
I never did. But I did catch a glimpse of mom's furrny snatch when I was young. She sat down indian-style to play legos with me, but kept her knees raised. Boom. she must have caught the absolute horror on my face because she quickly got up and left the room.

not my parents, but once while at a friends house in grade-school, we put in a vhs tape we thought was from his trip to disneyland. it was, but it also included his mom and step-dad having sex in the hotelroom. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan