SPORTS anyone excited for the Silva-Okami fight?

Zoolander

OT Supporter
Jan 10, 2005
Michigan
Joe Rogan and Goldy keep telling me this is Silva most dangerous opponent as a champion... but we all know its going to be another Silva win. Booooring.

TS
TS
Zoolander

Zoolander

OT Supporter
Jan 10, 2005
Michigan
Sakuraba is...
images-1.jpg

xrukus07x

Jul 25, 2006
Orlando, FL
im pretty psyched because when the fight comes i'll be sitting on my couch thinking "is this it? IS THIS IT?" rabble rabble rabble!

TS
TS
Zoolander

Zoolander

OT Supporter
Jan 10, 2005
Michigan
im pretty psyched because when the fight comes i'll be sitting on my couch thinking "is this it? IS THIS IT?" rabble rabble rabble!

I'm just hoping for a good fight. Not another " oh fuck :wackit: Silva - Belfort is finally starting :wackit: oh god dammit, wtf was that?"

brolli

Caffeine Pussy
OT Supporter
Apr 21, 2005
DEPTFORD, NJ
I wonder if Rich Franklin will drop down in weight to fight Silva again?
Jim-Carrey1.jpg

Franklin will get raped.

I think Okami has a great chance to beat Silva stylistically, hes super fucking strong and has amazing wrestling. Pretty much, he just has to do what Chael Sonnen did except not get submitted in the last 2% of the fight.

EG6

OT Supporter
Mar 20, 2005
Vancouver, BC
Franklin will get raped.

I think Okami has a great chance to beat Silva stylistically, hes super fucking strong and has amazing wrestling. Pretty much, he just has to do what Chael Sonnen did except not get submitted in the last 2% of the fight.

I can see Okami doing real well to put up more of a fight than people expect. He's training with Sonnen for this fight and Sonnen was the only man within the past 5 years to give Silva any sort of challenge.

checkii

ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว
Jun 29, 2003
rain street
Franklin will get raped.

I think Okami has a great chance to beat Silva
stylistically, hes super fucking strong and has amazing wrestling. Pretty much, he just has to do what Chael Sonnen did except not get submitted in the last 2% of the fight.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

machine

Welcome to the Machine
OT Supporter
Oct 23, 2003
DSotM
Franklin will get raped.

pretty much

CRaiNK

ЧЕМПИОН
Feb 9, 2001
Vancouver-Moskva
Anderson son got exposed by Chael, he hasnt faced top wrestlers like Okami. And I have a feeling that Okami will be the one to end Silva's reign finally. Grinding 5 rounds, similar to Chael except Okami wont get caught.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor