Anyone from North Carolina?

Mariner

Nov 11, 2000
PNW
What's it like? Specifically, the coast and back bay areas...like Elizabeth City, Nags Head, Roanoke Island, Hatteras, etc...

I'm getting burnt out on the PNW.

Why might I love it? Why would I hate it?

FutureMan

On the rights of your wealth, I disagree
OT Supporter
Aug 28, 2002
Liberal Enclave of Darien, CT
East coast people are very different than west coast people, speaking about folks that were born and grew up there, I don’t think I could live on the west coast because the attitudes annoy me. I’m not sure if it’s true in reverse or not. You guys might be so easy going it won’t bother you.

Weapon X

Sep 5, 2001
I'm just outside of Raleigh. Moved down here a few years ago and really like it. Lot of people moving here from out of state.

Reactions: havenfx

IT2

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2009
Don’t know much about NC. A few people I work with live there and commute up to VA. Not much going on in E City from what I hear. If you move there and need rescuing out on the water I’m sending faceman.

Phantom

Mar 19, 2000
SDCA
I used to spend quite a bit of time on the outer banks. Kill Devil Hills and Nags Head. Winters are rough. Cold and stormy but some nice days sprinkled in. Tons of alcoholism and drug probs among the locals.

Summertime is kind of a shit show. In the fall hurricanes plow through and destroy things without much predictability. Fall and spring are otherwise usually nice. Great place to visit but I wouldn’t ever consider living there.

Reactions: Diesel66

T_Dawgg

Escape Goat
May 6, 2001
vancity
East coast people are very different than west coast people, speaking about folks that were born and grew up there, I don’t think I could live on the west coast because the attitudes annoy me. I’m not sure if it’s true in reverse or not. You guys might be so easy going it won’t bother you.
You couldn’t hack it on the west coast just like you couldn’t hack it in O-Vegas

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor