Anyone got a Mr Beast burg yet

CommanderFish

OT Supporter
Jan 9, 2011
South Jersey
Apparently there is a new burger chain that has popped up across the country. It's delivery only. Basically a restaurant can sign up to participate to supplement their other options

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
huh there's one literally about 2 blocks from me, looks like they're cooking out of the bravo italian kitchen restaurant. kind of interested in trying it.

Bitter Moose

Oct 26, 2007
Dallas
I tried it the other day. Pretty decent- nothing amazing. Mr. Beast is a top tier youtuber. The burger idea is brilliant though- the kid is like 22.

monolith

Hey, Herbie! How's life? Taking forever.
OT Supporter
May 9, 2004
Virginia
Never heard of it but there is one half a mile away. Maybe try it this weekend.

popnfresh

Cuddle Bitch
Nov 4, 2001
1/4 life crisis
It entirely depends on which subcontractor your burger is coming from

buca di bippo is like using Walmart ass frozen shit and leftover cheese

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017

buca di hippo is like using Walmart ass frozen shit and leftover cheese

iirc buca is considered mildly more high scale than bravo so maybe i'll pass

monolith

Hey, Herbie! How's life? Taking forever.
OT Supporter
May 9, 2004
Virginia

buca di bippo is like using Walmart ass frozen shit and leftover cheese
I had Buca di Peppo in Orlando one day and promptly shit my fucking brains out for the next 24 hours FYI.

• Love
Reactions: Beer Goggles

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
You gotta try to get one from a mom and pop place that is grateful for the business

i'd rather just go to a local place in that case. got some great options near me like a chicago style joint (chicago dogs, polish sausages, gyros) and a peruvian sandwich shop.

popnfresh

Cuddle Bitch
Nov 4, 2001
1/4 life crisis
i'd rather just go to a local place in that case. got some great options near me like a chicago style joint (chicago dogs, polish sausages, gyros) and a peruvian sandwich shop.
Yeah very few good restaurants signed up, and even fewer independents cuz if their shit was any good they would still be doing okay during this

somfar it’s all chain Italian restaurants that signed up :rofl:

Jumpem

Oct 9, 2002
Seems like an odd thing to start right now when there are already fast food and fast-casual burger chains, local places serving hamburgers, and a hamburger on the menu of almost every restaurant in the country.

popnfresh

Cuddle Bitch
Nov 4, 2001
1/4 life crisis
Seems like an odd thing to start right now when there are already fast food and fast-casual burger chains, local places serving hamburgers, and a hamburger on the menu of almost every restaurant in the country.
Didn’t cost him anything, he approached a buncha Italian chains and said hey start selling burgers too! I’ll pay for logistics and advertising, you ghost kitchen it

pretty sure The mom n pop franchises got on board real quick

Jumpem

Oct 9, 2002
Didn’t cost him anything, he approached a buncha Italian chains and said hey start selling burgers too! I’ll pay for logistics and advertising, you ghost kitchen it

pretty sure The mom n pop franchises got on board real quick
Why would anyone order from them though instead of an established place?

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
thinking about it and i just don't see much appeal in getting burgers delivered. i can easily make that at home and it'll probably be better.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman