CAR Anyone have a 2011 Grand Cherokee?

amill94

OT ELITE iirc
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
We are looking at an Overland model, probably with the hemi. The dealer we went to didn't know much about the vehicle. Based on the website it says the overland has the air suspension and the better 4wd system than the limited or laredo. Can anyone with an Overland confirm this?

Also, what kind of pricing did you get with yours? This dealer was not moving much on price. Are there any 1st year issues with these vehicles, or any quirks worth waiting on a fix for?

We were looking at the darker silver color with maybe the saddle interior.

1J4RR6GT4BC607918-1c.jpg

2011-Jeep-Grand-Cherokee-Overland-interior-design-14.jpg

Thanks.

TS
TS
amill94

amill94

OT ELITE iirc
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
then why in the hell are you getting the Hemi V8?

I haven't driven one, but the V6 looks pretty stout.

The v6 isn't bad but the gas mileage between the two is not much different. I'd rather have the v8 since we are looking into some recreational stuff that may involve towing.

mano26

OT Supporter
Jan 16, 2006
I have an '11 Overland. Yes it comes with the air suspension and better awd system. I personally haven't had any issues yet. Check out jeepgarage dot com

TS
TS
amill94

amill94

OT ELITE iirc
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
I have an '11 Overland. Yes it comes with the air suspension and better awd system. I personally haven't had any issues yet. Check out jeepgarage dot com

Nice. What motor do you have? What kind of gas mileage do you get overall on average?

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448