Anyone have a good digital photo frame?

JacksonWhite

Apr 11, 2011
Trying to get a Christmas gift for the wife. Not sure if it exists, but it would be nice if I could find a digital photo frame where the pics get uploaded via app from iPhone.

Does that exist and how do I find it? Seeing pretty much usb things, which is a pain the butt

Mammoth

I should be working.
OT Supporter
Jun 2, 2005
Michigan
All I've ever seen were the USB ones. And, yeah, the kind of makes adding new photos an inconvenience.

pookrat

OT Supporter
Dec 6, 2002
The Woodlands
Look up Nixplay digital photo frames. There's a ton of options. I've had one for a couple years and love it.

It just uses wifi and your cloud.

I gave Nixplays to all the Grandparents and family. They have an app, but the easy thing for all of the other cousins to us is the E-Mail feature. The frame has it's own E-Mail address that automatically adds attached pictures to the cloud. So my 96 year old grandpa for instance is still getting updated pictures of all the great grandkids even during this damn pandemic because all anyone has to do is send them to the E-Mail address. It has other really good features as well.

Charlie

omghi2u
OT Supporter
Jan 2, 2005
Atlanta
I gave Nixplays to all the Grandparents and family. They have an app, but the easy thing for all of the other cousins to us is the E-Mail feature. The frame has it's own E-Mail address that automatically adds attached pictures to the cloud. So my 96 year old grandpa for instance is still getting updated pictures of all the great grandkids even during this damn pandemic because all anyone has to do is send them to the E-Mail address. It has other really good features as well.
Thanks! One Christmas present done.

I'll have to write instructions for my Grandma to get it on her wifi.

Reactions: pookrat

Grammo

OT Supporter
Jul 10, 2002
Clearwater, FL
Thanks! One Christmas present done.

I'll have to write instructions for my Grandma to get it on her wifi.

I gave Nixplays to the grandparents last year for Christmas, and created a shared google photos album that gets displayed on them. So anyone with access to that photos album can add new pictures to the frames automatically. They just have to be able to get the frame on the internet....

Reactions: Tommy

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan