MassiveGas

🤙 Butt Puffs 🤙
OT Supporter
May 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
:rofl:

Do you like it?
yeah it's pretty good for me. It's fuckin heavy compared to a regular pillow

That purple grid shit is part of the pillowcase and is pretty thin. The bulk of the pillow is made up of latex foam

It's really good if you sleep on your back. My only real gripe is that if I lay with my face on it, it sinks down quite a bit so it crushes my nose a bit making it harder to breave

Reactions: Jumpem
TS
TS
Jumpem

Jumpem

Oct 9, 2002
My pillow or you're not an American
We got two of those for Christmas. They are worse than the old pillows we already wanted to replace. Seriously. The My Pillows are lumpy, thin, and flatten when you lay on them.

RickylSmalls

how I love to waste your time
OT Supporter
Feb 28, 2002
Ohio
We got two of those for Christmas. They are worse than the old pillows we already wanted to replace. Seriously. The My Pillows are lumpy, thin, and flatten when you lay on them.
Sounds like TDS LIBERAL!!!!

TS
TS
Jumpem

Jumpem

Oct 9, 2002
yeah it's pretty good for me. It's fuckin heavy compared to a regular pillow

That purple grid shit is part of the pillowcase and is pretty thin. The bulk of the pillow is made up of latex foam

It's really good if you sleep on your back. My only real gripe is that if I lay with my face on it, it sinks down quite a bit so it crushes my nose a bit making it harder to breave
I sleep on my side. I like that it has 6.5" or 7.5" heights. My current pillow compresses down to four inches or so and doesn't stay thick enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jexic84026