GUN Anyone have any experience with the Uncle Mikes "inside the pants" holster

Pineapple Devil

beat it!
Oct 8, 2001
im wanting a plain jane holster for my g19 when i carry it in my bag, and i can take it out and tuck it in my pants. this one looks pretty good but i havent seen one in person or know anyone that has one

cabriolet

Mar 7, 2003
yea, they're shit. Don't cheap out on a holster. Get the cheap ass comptac, the undercover or whatever.

Deleted member 50048

got one for free at G&A - was a POS, ended up trading it in for a Galco Leather OWB holster. it's okay...

can't wait for my Comp tac Minotaur to come in

TS
TS
Pineapple Devil

Pineapple Devil

beat it!
Oct 8, 2001
It's just going to be a holster to hold the gun while in my bag really. That's why I don't want to spend >20 on it. I already have a ctac for carry

blindarrow

Banned
Feb 24, 2004
It's just going to be a holster to hold the gun while in my bag really. That's why I don't want to spend >20 on it. I already have a ctac for carry
Go for it dude. I have one for the Taurus that I use for the exact same purpose (it's in the truck). It'll do what you want (keep the gun from getting beat up too bad).

Can't beat the price on 'em either.

TS
TS
Pineapple Devil

Pineapple Devil

beat it!
Oct 8, 2001
ok so i went to the store today and im not too much of a fan of the uncle mikes.

can anyone suggest another cheap holster for holding in my bag? not a big fan of the galco either. i like ballistic nylon too

Asses Maximus

Guns don't kill people. People kill people. Guns d
Aug 21, 2005
Between laziness and impatience
I have a bagmaster. I think I paid 15-20 for it.

http://www.bagmaster.com/website/cart/shopexd.asp?id=53

iphtb.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor