TECH Anyone have any GOOD results w/ adsense on WP blogs?

Yahdude

Jun 21, 2006
PC, UT
I'm not talking $5/day.

I've got a bunch of non converting traffic going to CPA's right now and I'm tired of watching it just go to waste, looking to throw together some wordpress blogs with adsense and pick up some pocket change but I'd like to get some advice from someone who has dealt with real earnings via adsense and blogging. Looking for some advice on ad placement and what size ads to use.

MaK10

OT Supporter
Nov 13, 2004
Chicago Suburbs
i was pulling 30-40 bucks a day with adsense on my cloverfield site when the movie was just coming out... haven't been able to repeat the success using adsense though... bad thing about it is it can send your visitors to your competitors depending on what topic the blog is about.

TS
TS
Yahdude

Yahdude

Jun 21, 2006
PC, UT
Yea you guys aren't getting what I'm getting at. I can produce traffic, that's not a problem. I'm not worried about promotion or traffic...I'm asking if anyone has dealt with high income WP sites and how they placed ads, what types of themes/ad blocks seemed to work best etc.

Die Antwoord

Nov 5, 2007
Orlando, FL
Yea you guys aren't getting what I'm getting at. I can produce traffic, that's not a problem. I'm not worried about promotion or traffic...I'm asking if anyone has dealt with high income WP sites and how they placed ads, what types of themes/ad blocks seemed to work best etc.

In for answers as well. I'm trying to get my deal started too.

Cojones

Adsense and WP blogs won't make you money. Well at least not now a days. If you look at popular blog sites and people who have made money from WP blog oriented sites you can tell they've been paid for ad placement. If your site is mainstream like icanhazcheezburger or perezhilton your odds of converting traffic into money are way greater. As of now though all you can work on is getting mass traffic and hoping your ad placement is correct allowing it to catch their eye and click on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec